Academy of Medical Technology - A College Board School Reviews

Students are respectful to each others. Teacher try their best to help students. Students are also creative and capable to have a bright future and having a big family.
The teachers at this school play favorites and push kids who actually need help to the side. There are very few people here who make your four years here worth while and it is sad to say I had discovered these people in my last few months here.
This is a very nice school that will help you learn and grow from it. There’s many opportunities at this school which can help prepare you for college and life. The teachers at this school are so interested in helping the students better themselves and educate them while doing it in a way that is entertaining.
Start Your Review of Academy of Medical Technology - A College Board School
Its like any other high school. Some faculty is more into there jobs than others. College advisor is decent.
As a high school junior, I know that there are a lot of teachers in this school that want to help you. I like that there are many programs and classes that help prepare for our future, no matter what the direction we want to go in. It is a good school, but not great. There are such issues involving organization and cleanliness, but the security is exceptional.
I liked most of the teachers and I made a lot of friends since I started in 6th grade and when I graduated 12th grade in June 2017 I made life long friends. I also had a chance to work there this summer and I'm looking forward to working there again next summer.
My experience at Academy of Medical Technology was good for the most part, because the teachers and staff were always helpful but the kids there were often rude and judgmental. I wish that the restrooms, cafeteria, and classrooms were more clean and I wish that there were more programs to keep students active.
the schools have metal detectors. they also have school safety everywhere
the school offers a few things. They offer HOSA, St. Johns internship. National Honor Society, SADD, etc...
Im really enjoying this school. Im getting along with everyone and everyone is friendly.
The teachers are great. They will do what ever to help you understand and pass.
It's a typical high school.. it ain't the greatest but I learned to deal with it.. it's actually not a bad school
They do offer a few opportunities in the medical program but only a very few students are accepted . the teachers are okay but what we are taught and college readiness could be better .
theses policies are made to contain order , so they are very active and very reasonable.
from what I seen in this district , its a fine environment to learn and grow up together as family at school.
my overall experiences at the Academy of medical technology is that they really go by no child left behind. they focus on every student because they believe everyone has dream to become successful. it all starts as a goal and then making it into a reality by working hard for it.
This school is full sports that the students can participate in. The teams are very supportive towards each other.
Start Your Review of Academy of Medical Technology - A College Board School
The school is full of diverse cultures which make the school more interesting.
the teachers are very respectable adults and well civilized human beings.
I have participated in theses clubs and organizations for the fun of it and to know more people. its so much fun to be part of theses activities.