Academy of Law & Public Safety Reviews

I was not quite finding my path at my home high school. I tried sports and clubs but I didn't seem to fit into the generic high school experience and my grades showed it. At the end of my sophomore year I left all my friends and teachers and I applied to The Academy of Law and Public Safety. It was the best decision I ever made. I have been on high honor roll for every consecutive marking period. I plan on a police career, and have interned at my local police station and have landed a job as a class 2 officer upon my completion of training at the police academy, which is all set up through school.
I love waking up and going to school. The school is small with an amazing staff. The teachers are there to help you grow and watch you succeed. The students are very nice and encourage each other to be the best that we can. We truly are a family. I have excelled academically since I went to the Academy.
ALPS was a great school. Only a handful of students are selected to be apart of this law enforcement vocational school. It is very easy to get one on one with the teachers due to the class size being very small. The teachers were very helpful and easy to get in touch with if need be. This school environment was like one big family and I loved being apart of it.
Start Your Review of Academy of Law & Public Safety
If I had the opportunity to attend ALPS a second time, i would do it in a heartbeat. I have made an unbreakable bond with not only other students, but the teachers as well. One of the primary focuses of ALPS is hands-on learning, and they do it in a fashion that goes above and beyond expectation. I have made friendships that will last a lifetime, and I've learned lessons, not only in English, history, and math, but in ethics, honesty, and responsibility. I've been taught the lessons that really count throughout life.
ALPS is a very small school, so every teacher is under a harsh spotlight, and they all shine brightly. Each teacher introduces an individual flair to the class room and makes the lessons very interesting. They are all able to relate lessons back to the real world, and most importantly to our vocation, law enforcement. I've learned more than I could have ever imagined i would have because of the hard-work and dedication of each and every teacher.