Academy of Innovative Technology High School Reviews

My experience At this school was amazing. The diversity is the school is crazy. I see all types of people. Its range from, black to Spanish, Italian and much more. The teachers in the school are always willing to help you. They want to help you succeed and past all your classes to graduate. They even got a program called MESH where in the library where teachers from each subjects could personally help you.
What I most like about this School is the teachers. All the teachers that work at Academy of Innovative Technology High School are great. They really do connect with students in a way not a lot of teachers do. They care about students who really do want to accomplish their dreams. I am a student who is an "overachiever". I like to do more than needed and for me at that school its really good because the teachers really do help me out since I wanna be the best person I can become. I just wish I knew about more activities and clubs at my school since it does lack that. I also wish that they emphasized how much of a big deal the SAT was before the 11th-grade year. Since now I find myself having to study three times as hard because I wanna score 1500 on my Sat. While the average at my school is 1100. so I really do wish they talked about the Sat a lot more before my 11th-grade year.
I met very unique individuals at this school. I had some of the best years of my life at this school. Some things that can change is the food and not sharing the library with the other schools.
Start Your Review of Academy of Innovative Technology High School
The school offered education that suited my career path when I go college. Nothing should change about the school, going there is a truly refreshing environment.
My experience at this high school was one of a kind. I was new to the country and I thought I would have a difficult time fitting in amongst the kids but to my surprise, the school's teachers and students are diverse. The teachers are knowledgeable and caring toward students and always ready to help. The academy provides many opportunities to expand a grow as an individual. there are plenty of sports, art, music and computer activities that help to mold students minds. I was extremely grateful to be awarded the valedictorian position for my graduation year.
What I would change about the school however is that there needs to be more safety precautions around to disable students from skipping classes and from bringing in inappropriate beverages for school time. There is a security system in place but it could be improved.
Many people describe highschool as hell usually but thats not how I would describe my time at AoIT. The teachers made my four years there pretty fun, they're very understanding people and know how to teach their material given that you're giving them the respect and attention they deserve. AoIT is a small school with a strong sense of community where the students, teachers and staff all look out for each other for the most part.
It's good but can be imporved
The resources are very helpful to you.
The teachers always help and make things enjoyable.
Good timing, schedule and teachers for clubs.
Few flaws, but it's great.
Not enforced, but most people exorcise.
Very fair and challenges are provided.
Everyone hangs around each other.
Many opportunities to seek aid.
Any problems, programs are provided for students.
Nothing is really enforced, but it's not needed.
Start Your Review of Academy of Innovative Technology High School
Many athletic and fitness opportunities at this school, multiple fun trips every year to help people learn outside the class.
The school safety officers to a great job in making sure everything is going well within the school.
I learn alot while inside the classroom.