Academy of Finance & Enterprise Reviews

what I like about this school is that they prepare everyone for college and they make sure that everybody stays on track. Also, they encourage the students to be well- oriented and excel in presentations. What I wish to be changed in this school is that I hope they add more clubs for students so that they can use their skills further and explore themselves.
Academy of finance and enterprise is a very involved school they want to make sure you know what will happen in the future they want to prepare you for whatever it is to come they explain all processes needed in order to be successful in the future
The past 4 years as student of AOFE truly changed my life. I got into the school not knowing how it will changed my perspective of the world. They had so man opportunities that helped me make decisions regarding the college I want to go and potential careers. They had several programs to help me understand what I want with the future. They provided me with travel experience where I visited several other states due to the work I provided for them. It is a school where you will surely be rewarded if you work hard and motivate you to do even better in the future.
Start Your Review of Academy of Finance & Enterprise
The Academy of Finance & Enterprise is a very small school that is expanding more throughout the years. What I like about this school is it provides business classes that help to prepare you for the future and gain knowledge of different aspects in the business world. Since there isn’t much space to provide extracurricular activities, it is hard to get into the clubs and sports that are provided. Overall, this school has helped me gain all the credits I need to graduate, pass all my exams, and have people to trust and talk to if anything ever occurs.
Best high school I ever entered. Gets you ready for college. If you wanna pursued business as a career in future. Then this high school is your fit and is right for you.
Very helpful staff! The teachers, staff and counselors care a lot about the students well-being. College readiness and academical success is widely encouraged. Counselors and teachers work very hard to inform the students of academical opportunities. The environment is very safe. The school community is very understanding and helpful.
This school is very diverse and you can tell that all the staff really cares about you. The teachers are also very passionate about teaching and use many resources to make teaching more efficient. Additionally, since the school is very small, everyone knows each other and the classes are very small. Chances are you'll get the same teacher twice of three times. Lastly, the school is very clean.
Honestly it’s an average school unfortunately doesn’t provide much support for average students only for students above excellence. Fails in providing mental health support by the guidance counselors, as well as motivating others to do better. Since it is a uniform school days when there is a dress down (no uniform) they charge from 5-10 dollars so financially they’re constantly asking for money. I think the leading administrators should improve their connection with the students not what’s best in just making the school look good .
It was a one floor school which in the beginning was a downside but eventually it became not so bad. Teachers had a good attention on you and you felt safe as well. Classes were not over crowded.
I like about Academy Of Finance And Enterprise is its a small school but the teachers pay attention to the students. The staff members of that school helps students a lot.
I attended for all 4 years of high school. The teachers, the environment and the curriculum, all prepared me for the real world. The job I have now in college at a firm, is because of a summer internship opportunity provided by the school. Great place to send your children!
I transferred to Academy of Finance and Enterprise in April 2015. I had only two months left of completing my sophmore year. I had to transfer due to safety issues. The first thing I loved was how AOFE allowed me to visit the school prior to making the decision to transfer. My mom and I met with the Principal, Mrs. Armano who made us feel so welcomed and safe, especially after everything I had went through. The teachers are more supportive than my other school. Also, my fellow classmates were nicer and more outgoing than my other school. There were no cliques, they talked to me because they wanted to not because their friends did. My grades improved and I made the National Honor Society my junior year and have been on it since. I have a desire to learn whereas in my other school all I focused on was passing not accelerating.
What I like about my school is that everyone is well connected and moves together smoothly. We all know and care about each other, we’ve all got each other’s backs. We’re very close like a family and that’s what makes me so comfortable attending that school.
It is a small school with exceptional teachers, teachers know and understand each student personally. They always encourage students to take part in various extra curricular activities to build our resumes. Most students have at least 2 internships before they graduate.
Teachers are always trying to help you with homework and essays to send to college. One thing i would like academy of finance to do is charge less on the events that take place.
The Academy of Finance and Enterprises is a very good Highschool. This school prepares you for college and is great for anyone pursuing a degree in the business field. Mos and Nocti certificates are available to you, as well as, college now classes. These are very good factors for college.
The teachers in this school are great. They help you understand everything and learn your learning styles to make sure they are able to teach each and every student throughout the year.
I love this Highschool because it has prepared me for college and I feel like I am a professional.
The Academy of Finance and Enterprise stresses College Readiness. As a one floor school there is a great sense of community.
Start Your Review of Academy of Finance & Enterprise
The place is very good the staff and teachers are friendly they will always help you and used a lot of materials the teachers get themselves in order to try and make sure you learn. If I could change anything it would be that the school is rather small, the facilities are often a bit broken for example water fountains, lockers, certain items and computers don't work sometimes.
I am a senior at this High School and I can say I have had the most amazing experience. The teaching staff is very professional and do really care about my success. I could count on any teacher for help if I needed it. The supporting administration staff is equally attentive and available for any information or help you may need. I received step by step support in preparing and applying for colleges. They made the process go smoothly and I could have done it without the help of my college advisor.
Best time of your life if you do not sweat the small things. It is a relatively small school with around 400 students. This means that everyone knows everyone, the teachers remember you and treat you differently based on how they know you. This is great as when the time for college recommendations come about, they know your best skill sets and how to make them stand out. The administration takes bullying or ill behaviors towards students very seriously. Likewise, if a teacher is wrong and is in an argument with a teacher, sides are not picked and what is right, is right. Overall, it is a smooth sail if you don't cause any trouble and will have fun while receiving an education.