Academy of Charter Schools Reviews

I hate this school so much. I've been bullied and harassed and put through hell and I wish this stupid school would burn to the ground. Everyone here treats each other badly and the admin don't do anything. LEAVE WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!
I really enjoyed the staff and the classes. The teachers were all very knowledgable, kind, and willing to help. I also enjoyed the small school atmosphere. I transferred here my senior year and they had amazing programs to get me acquainted. Everyone knew that I was new and tried to help out, or tried to be my friends. The school also had a large number of foreign exchange students, making for great diversity. The sports teams, and the culture around them could have been better.
The academy is a good school overall. The teachers are kind and care a lot about the students. The curriculum is fairly good and they work close with Front Range Community College providing a wide range of opportunities.
Start Your Review of Academy of Charter Schools
I have been attending the Academy since pre-k and I will be graduating May of 2017. I have had a great experience at this school and have played all three sports and have made great friends.
The Academy is a perfect example of the impact a devoted, energetic staff, a challenging yet interesting curriculum, and a dedication to bettering the lives of it's students can have. I consider myself an observant person, and it's clear to me that the staff and administrators genuinely enjoy teaching, and it really shows.
The Academy helped me find who I am. It is one of those places that pushes you to be a better you, while surrounding you with people who truly care about you. From teachers to students, to coaches, I know that I'm well cared for and I do not worry about my future. I've been accurately prepared for a life fulll of challenges and trials. Being a senior I find security in my wildcat family because they've been there through it all. The Academy is more than just a school, it's welcoming center for people who want to challenge themselves, get connected and reach their furthest potential.
Unless you're an athlete, forget it. Yearbook and student council are actual CLASSES, not EC's. So you may not even get an opportunity to participate unless your schedule works out.
Some secondary teachers are amazing, but turnover is so high, you don't get much time to get to know them until they move on.
There are a few great teachers who care about the students and provide a challenging curriculum. There have been poor hiring decisions in both middle and high school where students are left without a teacher during the school year and the full curriculum has not been taught. In these instances, students were given an A and allowed to advance to the next level of the class the following year.
There are great things about this school and it has a lot of potential. Hiring and retention has not been satisfactory for the students. Teachers don't teach the content, then leave during the school year. It might be that support is needed from the administrative staff and/or established teachers on how to better fit in.

When new students are allowed to break student conduct rules, it is extremely frustrating for the students who are good students. Too much attention is paid to those that are disruptive.
The school is small enough for everyone to know who everyone is and its a very comforting and loving place to be around
They Really care about the students and always want the best for them
We have many different activities at the school
Not all sports have always been offered making it hard on some of us students
Great teachers and coaches that really care and follow through
Not to many groups that I know of
Great except for traffic at drop off and pick up.
Start Your Review of Academy of Charter Schools
My girls have attended The Academy since kindergarten. They have gotten a Fantastic education. I'm just rather unhappy with lack of discipline with students in classrooms and the traffic is horrible and sometimes parents are in to big a hurry and gets little dangerousness. My daughter has almost been hit in her car multiple times.
Its hard to rate a school because there are so many factors that go in to it, however this school deserves to be on the plus side of the overall scale
It has certain things that are not as good about it but overall, it is a really great and amazing school to go to where staff, teachers, and students are all equal.