Academy for Multilingual Arts and Sciences Reviews

My experience in AMAS was okay it was a very calm environment but it gets very tense and heated when it comes to act with police on board.The school teaching and resources are adequate.Also, the safety it doesn't really provide safety just says they'll will be more aware but it's rare.Many cameras they have installed don't work the only one that work is where they have their cars park the basement .Mrs.Charles the principal is a nice person very sweet, but uses most of the money that comes for other things which we have reserve for things we really need.So most of time she's in control and too many rules for sports stuff its hard to know how's she controlling the school .
During my 4 years in this school I liked how everyone treats one another. They helped one another through any or every obstacle they could help with. Some people might think of it as just another school but to me it felt like a place where I was safe, a home. Something I disliked from this school is that not everyone participates in pep rallies it just seems like they don't have any sport. I also don't like the fact that teachers struggle. For example, when teachers are trying to give specific instructions and no one pays attention to the teachers they just ignore them.
Teachers try really hard to make learning exciting. There is limited resources to help out the students. They have a great partnership with ELAC to help students earn free college credits!
Review Academy for Multilingual Arts and Sciences
Most parents here only care about their children and not the rest
Teachers at this school are pretty great to work with and most of them encourage students.