Academy for Language & Technology Reviews

The Academy for Language and Technology is a good High School. The teachers always try their best to make the students succeed and the staff make the school a safe environment. It also helps students who recently came from their native countries learn English as a second language.
such a great school It is safe amazing teachers lot of integrity during my four years I learned so much this school teach student seven values that help each student to be honest Humble and capable to do anything, I think this is the best school in New York City
There are some Extracurricular activities like baseball, National Honor Society etc.
Review Academy for Language & Technology
It is a great school. Teachers are very caring and help students if they need extra support. I really recommend this school.
Most teachers are well prepare and care about students, they try to engage all of them specially math teachers.
This school is really safe; the personal safety and staff including the principal always make sure that will be okay under the school.
This school provides different groups and organization in which students can enjoy some of them are Y-plan in which the students role is interact with the issues in our community and find a solution to solve them; Student Government in which the students role are planing activities for raising money for seniors, also trips, and activities that may help us in our future.
Most of the time my school is clean and organized. It makes the student feels very controllable.
Some activities are great help for students, but they should introduce more engaging activities to motivate students such as arts.
Has been a great experience. I have learned a lot of things which has gave me knowledge to prepare myself for the real world out there.
U.S American government- an excellent teacher.
this school emphasizes the need to go to college and prepared the students to attended to college. after graduating from this school I feel really prepared for the "real world". because in school I learned values as; loyalty,respect,justice,humility,integrity, honesty and resilience. this values are those who going to help me to be success in the life or real word.the school provide a lat of options to the students, but fail or quit is not on of them. "you go to college or go".
all the teachers are very professional and respectful with all the students,all teachers know the name of each student, and are well experienced teachers. give clear and precise instructions for students to follow, through aim and do now in tho boat students can realize what is the goal to the lesson and what should know at the end of the lesson. they give handouts to the students to support they Knowles and evaluate what the student learn.
All students are monitored very closely,The administration and police always take these threats seriously. if a student has a suspicious behavior is reported immediately to the principal. the security in the schools is in every where, for that reason is not possible been victim of bully. the school nurse is really good and can handle most issues. this is the best school of the country.
the food is not so good, the rice and pizzas are horrible. vegetables i are good,My advice: Bring your own lunch.
the students aren't allowed to wear airings, sneaker , pants skinny, tattoos and long hair on men. Students aren't allowed to wear tank tops or V-neck shirts. All students must wear the school uniform; Black or brown shoes,gray long trousers, blue shirt, gray tie and navy blue jacket. Any student who refuses to wear the uniform is suspended. man or woman(without excision).
students are offered extracurricular classes as: sociology, calculus, biology, music, online courses on app ax and economic. but they teach the regular classes that the state require to the students can graduate from high school.
Review Academy for Language & Technology
In this school it teaches us to respect others, and respect their race, religion, customs, and sexual orientation. if a student is discovered or seen by a master violating this law, is severely punished. for that reason it is practically impossible that you get the peer pressure or bullying inside of the school. besides that all the students are from different countries, but all of them considered others as brothers.
The athletic facilities are great. the school has team of basketball, baseball, softball, and volleyball. we have two gyms to practice, besides that Teach us to play other sports such as; soccer, lacrosse,kit ball, and dance.Mostly students attending to the games even to the practices.
In my opinion Academy for Language & Technology is one of the best schools of the entire new York city. I love this school because provide a safe environment can learn and there exist discipline. for example; the students who don't successfully achieve the academics requirements to graduated, students that use drugs, and don't show a good behavior are expelled from the school. there is no bargains in this school and is very safe for the students, they have security in the entire school. teachers are very professional and respectful, the teachers really care about the students and prepare them for the future and college. in this school you live an atmosphere of fellowship, and every single person is treated equally. another thing that I like about this school is that you have to use uniform, if the students refuse to use the uniform of the school is suspended or expelled from the school. I would definitely choose to go here again. all the friends I have I met there.