Academy for Information Technology Reviews

Great school with great teaching facilities for anyone interested in Computer Science, Information Technology, and Business.
This school is part of a five school campus. AIT focuses on Business and Information Tech exclusively. The environment is super friendly and most teachers are understanding. All classes are honors level or higher which make it more challenging than your average school. Even though everyone is from a different town, the school system makes it possible for you to have time to work on group projects during school hours, participate in clubs, and participate in sports in your home town. The school does an amazing job in academics, I just wish we had more options for electives outside of AIT.
I'm having a wonderful experience at the Academy for Information Technology. The school acquires the best and the brightest students from around Union County. There's even an performance test just to enter even though it's a public school. The school provides a diversified environment for the ideal student and has excellent academic standards. All classes there are considered to be honors courses and has a ton of AP courses for college readiness. With a specialty in information technology and business, the students get a real sense of the real world experience. From the beginning of freshman year, students are given opportunities to obtain certifications in softwares such a Microsoft and Oracle. By the end of their four years, students will be more than ready for College.
Review Academy for Information Technology
It has a great atmosphere, but sometimes good grades are prioritized over learning.
All teachers are very knowledgable. Many teachers go above and beyond to make sure that their students succeed, but a few need to work harder to make students feel that they are capable of being successful.
Personally, I would say the extracurriculars aren't that great. I know that this is an education-based school, but I really think it would be a great decision to somehow incorporate sports. With sports in the picture, students will be much more active as school, both academically and socially. As for clubs and organizations, I think the school has some really cool things! I would have never learned about Relay for Life if I hadn't attended AIT. I also like FBLA since it incorporates one of the studies at AIT. The students are also very dedicated to their clubs.
Overall, the experience that I've had at AIT has been amazing. I have learned so much, academically and emotionally. I was pushed to become a better student and a better student. Some of my favorite experiences were participating in Relay for Life, attending Project Hope and meeting new people. There are many things that make this school unique. For starters, the school is very diverse. There are students from all over Union County that have many different backgrounds. Another unique quality of my school is the ability to get certified in many different computer applications, such as Microsoft, Oracle Sequence and CompTIA. If I could do it all over again, I would most likely choose to attend AIT. Although I may have missed out on certain sporting events or typical high school experiences, I am now able to see the world from a different perspective. I have so many different views on different cultures and opinions. I have also received a spectacular education.
Overall, the quality of the teachers in my high school is good. Some of the teachers are better than others, but most of them are great. Certain teachers have the perfect teaching style that keep the students engaged and also effectively get the message across. I would say the teachers are rather intelligent. Not all of the teachers have the same amount of knowledge that other teachers have, which is a disadvantage to those particular students in that particular teachers' class. Overall, the communication skills are satisfactory, but could be much better. Most teachers keep up-to-date with their grading while others wait until the very last minute to grade a test or quiz. Because of this, there is a lack of communication between students and teachers and cause stress within the classroom.
This school is healthy and safe and has adequate measures for students who feel unsafe in any way.
Clubs are comprehensive and active. Commitment is not required, but heavily encouraged, and participation is moderate to high.
This school provides top quality services to people of all backgrounds, which most public schools cannot comprehensively accomplish. This is the only campus that is academically and economically sensible in the county.
The teachers really teach what they know, which is a lot more than I know. Many teachers have a vested interest in students, good communication skills, and consistent grading practices.
Since people come from different towns within the county, you end up with a diverse group of people in your class. The school itself, including faculty and students, creates a friendly environment that welcomes each and every new students. I had a wonderful time attending this school and I would recommend it to anyone.
To someone who never was challenged by middle school and thus never applied myself and developed good habits, coming to AIT was a rude awakening. Not even my freshmen year as much as my sophomore and definitely junior year. It's not extremely difficult; the hard part is being disciplined enough to study, do homework, be attentive in class, seek extra help for things you don't grasp. The classes though are much harder than regular high school classes. My favorite experience at this school was relay for life, where you could stay overnight in a room with your friends and hang out all night. If I could, I'd do it all again; this school I think will really help me acclimate to college academics, and made me a better person.
The Academy for Information Technology is an amazing 4-year high school where students learn skills beyond the normal classroom.

Socially, this school brings people of different towns, friend groups, ethnic backgrounds, and general cultures together. As a student, you learn a lot about different people and everyone in your county. Everyone at this school is extremely accepting whether you are Caucasian, Hispanic, African, Gay, Straight, Trans, Rich, Poor, etc. Nobody really cares and it gives you the freedom to be yourself without feeling judged or bullied. Bullying is literally non-existent which makes the experience of high school just that much easier to digest.

Scholastically, this school exceeds all expectations and "high school norms". I need not to mention education because facts are much more persuasive than a students review and niche.com has the facts. One thing I must say is that this schools teachers are much more dedicated to the students than in a normal classroom, this makes classes more challenging but also more beneficial and rewarding.
This school has taught me to push myself
I had a great time attending this school. I met a lot of great people.
Review Academy for Information Technology
The school is amazing and state of the art. The environment is very cut-throat and competitive, but AIT gets students to where they want to go. I enjoy the people and the extra-curriculars. I have built amazing relationships and memories over the past 3 years.
The teachers (for the most part) are dedicated to their students and will help each and every kid achieve their goals.
The school is barely a decade old. Everything is state of the art. My favorite part about AIT is the ability to be in the bathroom alone due to the amount of students that attend the school.