Academy for Individual Excellence Reviews

Our building was always clean. Staff was alway friendly and very available to help at any given time of day before, during or after school all I had to do was ask. However, they also was very attentive to me to help me stay on track.
They had a strict policy on dress code. You couldn't wear anything with wrighting on it. Shorts had to be a certain lenght. If you wasnt wearing what expected then you would be ask to go home and change.
Because it was a private school, our principal would try to match us up where we would learn best.
Start Your Review of Academy for Individual Excellence
I love my school and would recommend it highly to anyone.
Mostly we brought our food from home but they did have a area to buy food.
again this was a small school and very family oriented. Many of us had been there through grade school so I always felt safe.
We had lots stuff for after school. Teachers would always stay to help when needed. We also had before school activities as well.
My school has taught me how to be ready for the real world. For example filling out as many scholarships as I can so not be in debt from college. We learn many things about being in the real world, from our small classes, knowing it is ok to ask for help to knowing that how to get along with others, to academics. We learn to help one another out when needed. I wouldn't trade my experience that I had with AIE.
We were a small school and didn't have home fields. But we alway came together and played as a team/family.