Academy for Career Exploration Reviews

My experience at Ace was the normal and average experience. I had the opportunity to earn college credits. I had the opportunity to learn some computer science skills that I will use in my future. This school has allowed me to see many different perspectives on how real-life is. Although I feel like the school needs to have a better culture. Like every other school, they are working on innovating what is next, but the student should have a better connection and work on different projects to make the school environment better. Being apart of Ace has taught me a lot of different things that will help me succeed in my future. The faculty is very understanding and most of them would like to every one of their students succeed and go to the extreme. I believe that this school has a connection between students and staff members that other schools do not have.
In my school we learn how to program and build computers. We also earn collage credit as we learn in our class, which would help us out in the future.
This school is a very excellent , the teachers and staff support and make the kids of the school do their best. Teachers try to help kids be prepared for college
Start Your Review of Academy for Career Exploration
At ACE teachers are very welcoming. They actually try to teach you and they make sure you know the topic very well. They do not leave a student behind and they are understanding.
You don't get to choose what classes you have for either year, and the workload is easily manageable until senior year.
We don't usually have security issues, but, in the past we had a lock down because a homeless person entered our building and used the bathroom. The was also another time when someone who didn't go to our school came in to get his girlfriend out of the building.
Some of the teachers tech and some of them don't. If you really want to learn it's like you have to chase the teacher for your education. Some teachers grade your work and give it back to you, others don't so you only know if your doing well if you ask.
Our school doesn't offer any after school extra curricular activties
I like the fact that my school is small, so you know a little bit about everybody. With us being so small, we don't have any sports teams, so we don't have a lot of school spirit, but, being able to play for another high school with the best school spirit makes up for it.
My freshmen year was amazing but teachers, deans, principals and administration become to leave and it tore the school down. They didn't renew our building and kicked us out and we had to move to a terrible building.
It's not the best but it's not bad either. We have a salad bar.
The school administration is very unorganized. They use these policies as a threat that'll restrict us from graduating.
The majority of my teachers are great. A specific teacher focuses on student-centered learning and gives each student the ability to learn in their own way. Many are visual learners so she makes presentations. Others are auditory learners so she explains everything that we are learning in depth. There are also a lot of hands-on activities for students who learn that way as well.
We don't have a gym so we walked to a local rec center or planet fitness
We have no electives at my school which is kind of disappointing considering all of the students come from middle schools that have music, art etc
We have a resource teacher for any students that need help in their English or math classes. Without this class or teacher a lot of people would have stayed back.
The food is alright, it'll be good to have a variety here and there
Start Your Review of Academy for Career Exploration
The teachers are pretty good. Some of them have been taught by each other, which means their syllabus feels kinda tired, which gets reflected in their teaching styles, but overall, the instruction is above satisfactory.
Student's aren't allowed to wear cargo pants and bags must be put in a corner.
There are not really any clubs at the school since it is so small. There is a student government for upper class men. And a required 50 hours of volunteering for under class men.