Academie Da Vinci Charter School Reviews

ADV is a small school with a great staff and community. The kids are not only learning math and science as they would in most schools. With the large emphasis on the Arts and STEAM , children are getting hands on knowledge of a vast number of areas from dancing to singing to production and tech training.
Integrating education with arts and technology is a unique approach these days. ADV is a prime example of how progressive methods and a non-traditional approach works! All children learn differently and it's important to offer our children the opportunity to learn using the method(s) that best works for them. ADV does an incredible job with this. I highly recommend this school!
The non traditional approach enriches my daughters' lives fundamentally. I highly recommend this school.
Start Your Review of Academie Da Vinci Charter School
We have been at ADV for two years (K and 1st) -- the staff and teachers are all so caring. This school is the perfect place for my child to learn and grow!
Our daughter has been here 3 years now and there is no where else I would have her! She is challenged in a safe and encouraging environment where learning. Bonus, the dance classes, after school clubs and community feel that you get FOR FREE when you attend! Love, love, love Academie da Vinci!!!