Acaciawood School Reviews

In the beginning, I really did not like my school but now that I am heading into my senior year, I really appreciate my mom enrolling me into this school. It is a great school!
The clubs at my school are fun and enjoyable. Although some clubs are more challenging than others, the students all have a good time.
My overall experience at this school has been great! Since it is a small school and we have a small class number, each student gets hands on teaching. In every class, all students are like family.
Start Your Review of Acaciawood School
The teachers at this school care about the students. Each student has a personal bond with one or some of the teachers and the teachers are there because they want to help each student succeed.
The school is very safe. Teachers are very attentive to all students.
In our school, we do not have many clubs, because we have limited students.
The students and teachers are very friendly. But there are also many strict rules and high standard and expectation of the students, therefore it was be very stressful.
All of the teachers in our school choose to be there because they have a caring heart toward the students. They are more than willing to help the students and always go beyond their work requirements.