Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+67 Students
- B54 Students
- B49 Students
- B+38 Students
- A+37 Students
- A+37 Students
- A-34 Students
- C+27 Students
- A-22 Students
- A20 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
A.C. Jones High School Reviews
My experience at A.C. Jones High School has been a really excellent one. Even though A.C. Jones is in a very small town they really do push their students to be the best within themselves and academically. The extracurricular activities have advanced within the four years that I have gone to this school. The example I have is that I participated in the band at this school for all four years of my high school career and out of those four we have gotten sweepstakes the last three years. Some minor changes could be made, but in the end the scholarship program within the school, and the things that some teachers do make up for those minor things.
I think AC Jones High School has some great teachers, always willing to help you. Our athletic program is pretty good. I think most emphasis is placed on good coaches for football snd baseball. I do wish they would give the soccer program more attention. Cafeteria food needs improvement as well.
FCCLA is a great organization, and joining this year was a great decision. It is high quality, and the sponsor is always doing everything possible to make the organization successful. The administration supports this organization not only because we do things such as teacher luncheons, but also do things for the community, like Toys For Tots. The commitment for this club is average. Art club, debate club, Spanish club, Creative writing club, National Honor Society, and the Lions club also have average enrollment, and involvement, as well as supervisor and sponsor participation. Administration also high support these clubs.