Absegami High School Reviews

Absegami is challenging when it comes to academics, the school does a great job of preparing students for college. The overall experience there is great, the only lacking part about the school would be the lack of involvement form the student body.
It is an ethnically diverse school. It would have been better without the occasional fight. There was once a bomb threat from a student, who ended up getting arrested. Near the end of the year of 2016, some kids took a picture of a gun sticking out of their backpack and there was a lockdown for almost 2 hours. People almost had panic attacks and teachers had no idea when it would be over. The principal just stated everything was fine. That day we also had a security guard lead people to the bathroom. Despite all of the problems, Absegami still has great staff and students, excluding a few bad eggs in the mix.
I am an alumni from Absegami (2 years graduated). My high school experience was fair. I had a good amount of ups and downs. Some of the policies were ridiculous and some of the teachers seemed like they were there for a paycheck. The food was mediocre and the students were very arrogant and rude. The positives were the curriculum and the extra-curricular activities.
Review Absegami High School
During my 4 years at absegami high school i learned to be more independent. I was on the football team all 4 years.
Things I would change would be the the transportation to and from school. Most of us had to walk to school even in bad weather because we lived about 1 mile away. No transportation was provided for us, some missed school during bad weather.
Another thing would be the entrance there is only one way in and out and traffic was a mess.
Absegami is a great school to get involved in. There many sports and clubs to get involved. There's a lot of school spirit which I love. Make the most of it. There, great classes, you can take the cater to what you want to major in. There's even a garden where you can help plant and harvest fruits and vegetables!
Overall this highschool is what made me the man I am today. This school is full of caring teachers that want to help excel and prepare you for the world of tomorrow. You cannot go wrong for choosing this school as your childs high school
Absegami High School is mostly known for their good academics, but
they have some down sides. Because of budget cuts they have fired the younger teachers who actually want to have a career in teacher versus the older teachers who are absent a lot and do not care as much. The other downside is the students who attend the school. The cause unnecessary violence and need to be disciplined better. Overall, it is a good school.
Since this is my first and last year in this school, it has been a pleasure to spend a year around new people, new friends and teachers. Absegami, I would say is a lineant school and allows kids to excel in thier own comfort zones. If I had to change something about this chool, then it could be a slightly more focus on students as individuals.
NothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothing
The majority of my teachers were not only well-versed in their subjects but were actually really good at teaching them. It's because of one of my highschool teachers that I chose to major in biology. It can be clique-y when it comes to clubs and sports, but overall people were generally nice. I learned a lot at that school.
Absegami is the best high school around for education. There are plenty of opportunities for success and there is so much diversity.
For me personally, the best year was freshman year, it was before everything got changed. After Freshman year, everything went uphill. The school administration and board of education began changing school schedule, classroom rules, and other minority things. The classes and teachers were okay. Overall the school wasn't bad. I had fun throughout the years and experienced enough o be prepared for college.
The teachers seem to not really care bout their students. The school doesnt make me feel safe at all. The classes are ok.
Absegami has changed my life in many ways. I have looked at life a different way from my experiences at absegami. I cheered all four years and it made me a better person. It taught me how to work with others and to treat people with respect. I have met so many new friends from going to school there. I would consider absegami my second home.
What I personally liked about Absegami, was... really nothing at all. I did enjoy my time here only thanks to Crew and the friends I made here, and one specific teacher during my junior and senior years. I have very little to say against it either because I'm completely indifferent to nearly everything going on with it.
Absegami has had a big impact on my life. It's where I grew. It's where I met my friends. It's where I experienced new things. I've grown because of the environment it allowed me to be in. The teachers are so helpful and kind and they push you to do your best. They really prepare you for college and they try their hardest to help students. The teachers aren't simply just teachers. They act as guides, as role models, and most importantly, as friends.
I have been part of the Absegami Brave family since my freshman year. I am supported in the classroom and on the athletic field. I can ask for assistance from teachers or staff without feeling that I am a burden to the them.
I am very active in our school and supportive to my fellow students and athletes.
I can only hope that everybody opens every possible door in order to experience high school.
Review Absegami High School
The teachers at Absegami High School are always putting students first and they always make time for your personal needs for any reason. For example my Employment Preparation and Aptitude class prepares me for what having a job would be like by having me do little jobs that a teacher would complete such as copying or running errands.
Absegami is an amazing place to spend 4 years. Students easily build connections with teachers and vice versa. There are plenty of ways to get involved and stay involved year-round. There are many ways to get help if it is needed, through NHS, other academic clubs, or teachers themselves. Even the janitorial and lunch staff get involved to create a friendly environment. There is no reason why anyone should be upset that they attended Absegami.
The teachers at absegami absolutely changed my life. They impacted me in such a way I never thought possible. People would always say derogatory things about my school but at the end of the day I loved it. Countless teachers from my freshman all the way till my senior year impacted me and changed my way of thinking forever.