Abraham Lincoln High School Reviews

It is very diverse in cultures. The teachers do care a lot about their students. I would like to see more counselors available to help students.
My experience was a pretty good one. I enjoyed going to many of the classes that were in place there. Great performing and visual arts at this school. I would just change the cleanliness of the bathrooms, since they are always wet.
It is a good school. It is a very diverse school with a little bit of everything. But it resides in the nicer area of San Jose. It has great opportunities if you really give it your all. Make sure your students hang around with the right crowd. It is easy to get yourself in trouble by following the bad influences.
Start Your Review of Abraham Lincoln High School
Very diverse with types of people and courses offered especially when it comes to arts . Faculty could be improved
The diversity of Abraham Lincoln High School is very good, and teachers and staff are friendly always are willing to provide extra help for students. Everyone was mostly inclusive at the school, and there are many different clubs and extracurriculars that students can be involved in.
This school is extremely spirited and is always beaming with pride. The number of extracurricular activities is insanely high and there are academic counselors that are readily accessible almost every day. The school’s population are incredibly diverse in ethnicity, sexuality, and people. They have a huge range of courses to pick from; they’ve also got many ap classes. There isn’t much to change other than the fact that there aren’t enough book lockers in the hallways and like many other schools the foods isn't the best.
I just really like how the school gives us a spot to express ourselves from issues to electives.
I also really like how our school is diverse in ethnicities because it helps you learn about other people's backgrounds.
Great school! Many AP classes are offered and many great teachers are always available to help. Academics are not as challenging as other schools but if you try you will graduate with a good GPA and many passed AP classes.
I've loved most of the teachers I've had. I really enjoy the performing arts classes and atmosphere of the school.
Abraham Lincoln high isn’t like other schools, usually you can’t just walk up to anyone and have a conversation but it’s different at lincoln high. There is such passion and friendlyness all around the school it’s almost as if you were meant to be there. Now I am a really good student with a GPA of 3.91 as a senior and I’ve come to learn that grades at lincoln aren’t want push people to do good in school, no it’s the intuition that many develop at lincoln that allow them to thrive in such a cultural and diverse school. Which is why I enjoy being part of such and amazing place.
My experience at Lincoln has been good so far. Most of the teachers are really helpful and care for their students, all kinds of sports are offered to us and cubs too
ALHS is a very diverse school and is very easy to get involved in! Because it is a preforming arts school there is an unlimited amount of activities to choose from, and they are always looking for ideas for new clubs or classes.
I loved the strong sense of community, especially in the performing and visual arts. Although because so much focus is put on the arts, I did not feel challenged by the academics.
Lincoln is a very open and accepting school. It is one of the first schools in the area to have gender-neutral bathrooms, and has tons of clubs for all kinds of students. It has a great choice of classes, especially it's performing arts with a great theatre and dance program. My experience there has been great
Lincoln is an amazing performing arts school and there is no where else I wish I would've gone. It has outstanding diversity and an amazing performing arts program with staff that is dedicated to seeing you succeed no matter what. The school suffers from an average selection of sports and an overall meh higher level science department.
I attended Lincoln High School for four years, I had a pretty good experience at the school. I never saw any bullying or abuse of any type. The students there are all friendly and if you are an upcoming freshmen they are all willing to help you and answer questions that you say have. The teachers at the school are great, well at least the one that I had they were all kind and if you need help with anything they were there to help you. But the counselors don't really help you, if you ask them a question most of the time they don't have an answer to the question.
Lincoln is a great school because of the diversity and opportunities it offers! It is also a good school if you are interested in performing and/or visual arts since there is a variety of classes to take like from orchestra to multimedia.
Start Your Review of Abraham Lincoln High School
This school has so many things. It has diversity, sports . And performing arts. It’s amazing. When I first stated my high school career, I thought it was gonna be super hard and confusing but it ended up being just a matter of you asking for help if you ever needed it. At my school , teachers are very supportive and it has a beautiful campus. Students help each other and are always so positive about creating new friends.
I liked how safe and comfortable every student could feel surrounded by great teachers and administrators.
Abraham Lincoln High School has a strong Performing Arts department and sports activities. Many of the teachers at this school are kind and teach well. Everyone faculty/staff members are kind as well, including the students. The school has many clubs and surprisingly full of school spirit.