Abraham Lincoln High School Reviews

I attended Lincoln High School for four years, I had a pretty good experience at the school. I never saw any bullying or abuse of any type. The students there are all friendly and if you are an upcoming freshmen they are all willing to help you and answer questions that you say have. The teachers at the school are great, well at least the one that I had they were all kind and if you need help with anything they were there to help you. But the counselors don't really help you, if you ask them a question most of the time they don't have an answer to the question.
Lincoln is a great school because of the diversity and opportunities it offers! It is also a good school if you are interested in performing and/or visual arts since there is a variety of classes to take like from orchestra to multimedia.
This school has so many things. It has diversity, sports . And performing arts. It’s amazing. When I first stated my high school career, I thought it was gonna be super hard and confusing but it ended up being just a matter of you asking for help if you ever needed it. At my school , teachers are very supportive and it has a beautiful campus. Students help each other and are always so positive about creating new friends.
Start Your Review of Abraham Lincoln High School
I liked how safe and comfortable every student could feel surrounded by great teachers and administrators.
Abraham Lincoln High School has a strong Performing Arts department and sports activities. Many of the teachers at this school are kind and teach well. Everyone faculty/staff members are kind as well, including the students. The school has many clubs and surprisingly full of school spirit.
Abraham Lincoln High School is a very welcoming school with a vast array of opportunities. Fortunately, bullying is not a problem at our school; in fact an aura of safety can be sensed around the whole school. This is because our school aims for that exact sense of safety for their student. The teachers at Lincoln are very caring but not to the point where they'll automatically pass you. The teachers have found a median between caring for their students and teaching the lessons. The only thing I'd like to see change is the food/facilities our school has. The food available is definitely edible, but it lacks taste and appearance. Also, we don't have a cafeteria to eat. This is a huge problem because it occasionally rains in California, so we are often forced to eat inside classrooms or cluster up under a roof.
It is an amazing school. You are surrounded by creative and talented students as well as teachers who really care about the students trying their best.
Just like any other high school. Has a very diverse and rich student body. All races and ethnic backgrounds can be found here. Kids are nice and respectful of one another and there are many things around the school to do. Lots of places to hang out and group who you can assimilate into.
I loved that it had a vast historical culture, and that it was a performing arts magnet. The food like every other pubic school was terrible
I love the diversity of Lincoln one could be who they are without fear of being picked on. I believe Lincoln is a great performance art school were students learn how to pursue their talents and learn to preform. My experience at Lincoln has been great so far although their are things that I think could change. To start of I believe that some teachers don't fulfill their job and could do better to communicate with students as well as favoritism shouldn't exist. The principal tries to remove students who have learning problems or problematic students from the school in order to have a high graduation rate/ attendance rate. I believe that their are better ways one could do with dealing with it.
Abraham Lincoln high school engages a welcoming environment. The campus is pretty diverse and there are a lot of opportunities for students such as many clubs to join, performing arts, and multiple sports.
I love the counselors at the school. They have made my application process so much easier. The school also has a lot of diverse oppurtunities for all races of people. They alos have people with different majors and who come from different colleges to give presentations and advice that helps to inspire us and give us an idea of what we would want to major in ourselves.
Super proud to be one of the many alumni from Abraham Lincoln High School. I loved the being a part of two major programs: Performing Arts and TWBI (Two-Way Bilingual Immersion). The school is very cultured and has some great teachers! One thing I do like to see improve is the accessibility students have with academic/college counselors.
This school is great but there are a few factors that I would to be changed.

1st - The food is horrible and not healthy at all which is gross
2nd - some teachers are great teachers and if a student would like to switch out of the class they would have to go to the district because the administrators don’t HELP you at ALL
I was initially attracted to Lincoln High School for its emphasis on the performing arts (specifically choir and musical theatre). Then while at Lincoln, I fell in love with the warm and welcoming community and even for dance class. Academically, I feel that they are challenging me in the best way through my coursework in my AP classes. In the past, I have passed 2 out of the 3 AP tests I have taken, and that is because my teachers have been incredible resources for myself and my fellow students. The councilors at the career center are extremely helpful and they are always there to offer me essential advice in regards to college and career paths. The administration on the other hand is not as helpful; they don't always follow up on complaints and if they ever do, it is with massive delay.
What I liked about Lincoln High School is the amount of support I got from my teachers and especially my counselors. Throughout my four years, I got to experience a lot of new activities due to new clubs and programs that are offered.
My experience at Lincoln has been a very good one. There are many good teachers who truly do care about their students. But by far, the best part about Lincoln is the Kenya performing arts programs. As a member in the dance and theatre program for all 4 years, I can attest that the level of performances and classes allow student of all performing levels to learn, and improve as performers.
Start Your Review of Abraham Lincoln High School
I enjoy coming to school at Lincoln because of the accepting school climate, performing arts programs, and teachers.
Sophomore year at Abraham Lincoln High School, my friends and I from the Queer Student Union proposed a plan to introduce all gender restrooms to create a better climate for trans and non binary students on campus. We got pushback from some administrators and the district, but when we made a movie and had meetings with teachers and staff, people were in support of us. After a few months, we were able to introduce these restrooms on the main building. Lincoln has a lot of capacity for students to change it if they are unhappy with the circumstances. The school is really open to criticism and feedback. The teachers try their very hardest given the lack of money and resources this public school has, and is really excited when students show an interest in academics. The teachers have made me feel very welcome.
As alumni, I can say Lincoln High School was a great school. I loved the environment and the diversity in the school. We are known for our Friday night lights. The enthusiasm each Friday with our pep band and cheerleaders. San Jose High are our biggest rivals, but I'm still not sure why we share homecoming with our rivals. It's tradition so I guess that's why it continues to be a thing. Teachers and advisors were very close to students and academics. I have very good relationships with my senior year teachers. You really leave having a very strong network for the journey that is college. I spent four years here not all where easy, but not all were hard. It was just right. Abraham Lincoln is a great school!