Abraham Lincoln High School is a public school located in Denver, CO. It has 1,477 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 7% of students are at least proficient in math and 12% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-208 Students
- A179 Students
- A-169 Students
- C+143 Students
- A111 Students
- A107 Students
- B90 Students
- C+85 Students
- B+61 Students
- C+60 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.19 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.19 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.21 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.27 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.28 responses
Abraham Lincoln High School Reviews
Because of Lincoln's dark past, many view it as a very low-class school, calling it ghetto and filled with trouble making kids, or not even hearing of it at all. From my own experiences I would never go back in time and pick a different school than Lincoln. Lincoln is its own diverse community with students and faculty from all walks of life that get along like a family. This school allows you to create your own clubs, sports, community service activities, volunteer programs, and so much more. This school provides many Advanced Placement classes, and concurrent enrollment, so students can work at a chance to save money when attending college. Our Future Center is a hot spot for Seniors applying to colleges, scholarships, and financial aid with the help of our two college advisers that work with us to create our clear path to success. All teachers serve as personal counselors to help us when we need them, and they wouldn't hesitate to do so.
I love this school. Not only did I attend to it my younger sister and brother also did too. My brother I currently a senior and my sister graduated in 2014. There was a professor that I loved his name is Mr. Marini. He was awsome but sadly he is not teaching there anymore. Good vives, great people, awsome atmosphere. I was in a class named Colorado Uplift and every Friday professors that teach that class, class mates and my self would go to give lessons to elementary 5th greaders. I also had a clash called AVID (with Mr. Marini as the professor) and it was really helpful for me because in my senior year the class focused on helping students apply to colleges, universities, fafsa, and scholarships. Also this class heloed us writte essays for scholarships. The only thing I would change is to bring back AVID class I told my brother about it and when he wanted to go choose that class they didn't have it anymore.
Let tell you about my experience in Abraham Lincoln, I have been attending this high school all four years and overall it has its ups and downs and schedule changes every year but in my opinion it has been good.The teachers are very nice and helpful and our school has very good resources.