Abraham Lincoln High School Reviews

I personally love my high school because of the people I've meet and the activities I'm involved in. The teachers are amazing and really want everyone to succeed. Those who care about school do great academically. There are so many things to be involved with, I wish I was in more clubs, but I don't have the time and I don't even have a job. Something that I wish would change is the attitude. Not many try hard in school and those who do are the one's that are involved and nice people. I also wish that certain aspects (like sports) didn't get the high praise that they do, but very little will be done for the smart activity filled students.
Attending Abraham Lincoln High School, I learned many useful skills I will need in life. Collaborating with teachers and classmates has been strongly influencing. The amount of clubs and activities offered helps you explore your talents. Along with the College Readiness Program, I am currently enrolled in, which helps prepare students for college and the adult world.
Students are able to be very involved in extra curricular activities and have several academic opportunities.
Start Your Review of Abraham Lincoln High School
Overall, pretty good experience at Abraham Lincoln High School. No struggles in academics but if I needed help, it was provided. The staff are easy to get a long with. The teachers are easy to understand and were willing to help. No problems with Abraham Lincoln High School.
I enjoy Abraham Lincoln High School very much. We have longer class periods much like how they will be in college and the teachers lecture then give us time to work on the homework they assign leaving us with little to no homework for the evening. The teachers are also very supportive towards the students, many are also coaches.
I enjoy how many curricular activities they offer to us including sports, engineering, DECA, chess, art, etc. They make a very strong attempt at trying to involve every student and/or parents based on opinions and interests. They also try their hardest to increase attendance and lower tardys by setting up gates to prevent skipping. I also like how they offer so much help and personal views on college, scholarships, and give us recommendations on how to go down the right path which has led me to apply for more scholarships and offer me a class to prepare for the ACT and some tips on how to score better with the John Baylor program.
College class options are excellent. Opportunities for clubs and involvement. Career planning options. Senior counselor spread too thin. School lunches, are uninteresting.
I love my school. We are a great big community and while there are cliques you never feel nervous saying hi to people you see in the hallways. They offer really great courses and the teachers are always willing to help you when you have questions. We have tutoring sessions after school to a lot of the time. I've also been involved in sport with my school since I was a freshmen and everyone is always so dedicated and passionate about what they're doing. We're always able to work together and get the job done. Our coaches are always looking for our best interests. All around I love my school and everyone that is apart of it.
Abraham Lincoln High School is a great school. I am now a Senior in High School and im so glad that I had my teachers push/support me to do my homework and staying focused. Im very Thankful
It has a great campus, and a great variety of ethnic groups, to which you can be a part of. They have many clubs to join and room for you to start your own. The school has a way to make your experience personalized to make your future bright. The faculty has a way that they make you feel like your future matters to them and they are willing to help you when needed, and if they can't help you, they have a good list of resources for you to go to quality help. I know as a junior in the school that this school has prepared me for my education after this, and for me to be at my own stead to take charge and make my future bright for me and the ones around me.
Abraham Lincoln High School offers a lot of opportunity for college credit. At the end of my senior year I will have about 30 college credits.
Overall the students at this school are very welcoming. When I transferred to this school my freshman year I was surprised at how kind everyone was.
There is something for everyone at this school. Students can participate in sports, chess, speech, theater, JROTC, key club, etc. If there is something that the school does not have, but you would like to do you can ask a teacher to help you get it started.
Abraham Lincoln High School is the best school I have ever attended. The entire Council Bluffs Community School District has many opportunities for students to explore their interests and earn college credit. If I could choose this school again I would. I wish I had gone to this school my freshmen year.
Overall the teachers at my school are very talented. They are very knowledgeable in their subject areas, and are willing to go above and beyond to make sure that all their students are learning.
There are a lot of clubs that are available for me to join and I'm super grateful for that. I love to be involved and by going to this school, I've had the opportunity to do so. I've had a lot of fun participating in these activities and have got to know some new people pretty well.
I love getting involved and going to this school has really helped me get involved with a variety of different clubs that I probably wouldn't have joined otherwise.
Start Your Review of Abraham Lincoln High School
There are some really amazing teachers, however, there are a lot of teachers that seem like they really just don't care about the students, nor their job.
The extracurriculars are diverse, from newspaper and yearbook to theater and band, there's a lot of stuff. There's an organic gardening club, (for some reason) and an art club, and lots of other things.
I've had fun at this school so far, but that's mainly due to my friends, not the school itself. I'm involved in the newspaper and theater, and both are great. If I had to do it all over again, I would probably choose this school.