Abraham Lincoln High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A133 Students
- A114 Students
- B-99 Students
- B84 Students
- B+50 Students
- A-39 Students
- A30 Students
- B25 Students
- A-24 Students
- B+24 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.21 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.21 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.19 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.26 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.28 responses
Schools like Abraham Lincoln High School
- B-Thomas Jefferson High School
- Council Bluffs Community School District, IA
- 168 reviews
- B-Lewis Central Senior High School
- Lewis Central Community School District, IA
- 191 reviews
- B-Ralston High School
- Ralston Public Schools, NE
- 87 reviews
- B-Bellevue East High School
- Bellevue Public Schools, NE
- 144 reviews
Abraham Lincoln High School Reviews
Attending Abraham Lincoln High School, I learned many useful skills I will need in life. Collaborating with teachers and classmates has been strongly influencing. The amount of clubs and activities offered helps you explore your talents. Along with the College Readiness Program, I am currently enrolled in, which helps prepare students for college and the adult world.
I enjoy how many curricular activities they offer to us including sports, engineering, DECA, chess, art, etc. They make a very strong attempt at trying to involve every student and/or parents based on opinions and interests. They also try their hardest to increase attendance and lower tardys by setting up gates to prevent skipping. I also like how they offer so much help and personal views on college, scholarships, and give us recommendations on how to go down the right path which has led me to apply for more scholarships and offer me a class to prepare for the ACT and some tips on how to score better with the John Baylor program.
I enjoy Abraham Lincoln High School very much. We have longer class periods much like how they will be in college and the teachers lecture then give us time to work on the homework they assign leaving us with little to no homework for the evening. The teachers are also very supportive towards the students, many are also coaches.