Abraham Lincoln High Reviews

I like the teachers and the friends i was able to connect with. The programs and classes were all very helpful to my education. If I were to recommend a high school from san francisco it will be ALHS. Go Mustangs!
My experience in Abraham Lincoln High was great. It is a good school, the teachers are nice, the administrators are nice and will help you whenever you need help. Something I would change about the school is how we aren't allowed in the gym to play basketball during lunch and also the food they serve us during lunch. Other than that, Abraham Lincoln High is a great school with a lot of support from your teachers and administrators.
It was a pretty good experience. There are many resources there for you that can help you with whatever situation is going on. Many of the teachers are also helpful and really want to have their students learn.
Start Your Review of Abraham Lincoln High
At Abraham Lincoln, many teachers are determined to help students succeed. Some teachers offered additional help outside of class time. I especially enjoyed learning from the teachers who were passionate. However, I felt that the college preparation was sometimes lacking information, and could be more thorough.
It is a good school for new immigrants. The school has a set of curriculums dedicated just to students who's first language is not English.
A good balance between academic- and sports-related focus. There are plenty of opportunities for involvement within the community.
Abraham Lincoln High School is a good school with diversities. The teachers there are nice, resourceful, and helpful. However, the number of Advanced Placement classes is not enough that many students may not be able to choose classes that would help them in their career pathways in the future. For example, AP Chemistry and AP Physics 2 are not offered in this school. I know many classmates who are eager to take these classes in order to better prepare themselves for college, but, unfortunately, the school has no such resources offered.
Abraham Lincoln is kind of a rowdy school, but has quite a few laid- back teachers. When you walk down the halls you can always see groups of kids clustered together talking in the middle of the hall like they're holding a tiny meeting, or sometimes hear people blasting music in the hallways. The students that go there, are for the most part, nice. We have teachers are strict, but a lot are pretty laid- back. Some are a bit too laid- back in my opinion, which can hinder some of the students learning experiences. I have had two of those teachers and they almost never really taught anything useful, or anything that I would need to retain for the next year. But despite all that the atmosphere is very good. There's a lot of events that go on that make the school fun to be at such as BSA, the rally, events held during lunch right outside the cafeteria, etc.
I really had a lot of positive experience here for the four years of my high school career. I have built close relationships with teachers and am comfortable reaching out to them for any questions I may have. I was in the ACE Pathway and I had so much fun and made lots of friends. Our pathway was a supportive family and our teacher gave us lots of support especially preparing us for college.
Overall okay school. Met some worst teachers and best teachers. Math department is especially weak but language teachers are mostly great. Not much AP classes offered but for those offered are with amazing teachers. Asian population in the school is incredibly dense, great if you want to learn Chinese or something...Some math and science teachers are native chinese speakers too lol
I feel that, as a college student, this high school has failed to provide me the fundamental knowledge for college preparation. As I venture on into my four years of college, one thing that I deeply regret is the amount of experience that I have built up for myself. Many have assured me that I am just fine, but to me I want to go above and beyond. I am very proud of the accomplishments that I have achieved by myself. However, I feel that if I was able to go on and pursue things at such a young age, I have no limits. I want to be able to be the best that I can and this school has not taught me to do so. I have been influenced by many individuals from this school to be okay with average. I realize that I must work harder for things that many individuals have spoon fed to them. This school was not a place of encouragement and motivation, rather a place of assimilation. A stricter and more influential place of learning is what I would think to be the best place of college preparation.
My experience at Abraham Lincoln high school was pretty good. Many of the teachers were very friendly and supportive in order to make sure that their students succeeded. I felt very safe at school because the school was basically its own community where we were free to share our thoughts and ideas without being judged. Though I felt comfortable at the school, I do think that some things could be changed. In my opinion, some teachers are nice, but they do not teach very well. For example, I had a calculus teacher who did not teach a lot, and when he did he only went over the easy problems so it made it hard to apply to harder problems of the same sort.
A lot of Lincoln kids attend city college after high school. There are many complaints regarding to math teachers at Lincoln High, especially Calculus and Algebra 2. Beware of Ms. Fong
I really did enjoy my 4 years here at this high school! The student body was really fun, energetic and nice; everyone got along. The student events were very unique and engaging. The sports programs were great! Most of the staff members are nice and helpful. Lastly, the campus itself was in pretty good shape.
This school is very diverse with many different people. There many clubs and class choices but the teachers aren't he best. Some are super great some just come for the money.
It is pretty fun to study in Abraham Lincoln HS, and I made lot of friends in school. Lincoln has many excellent teachers, and they teach me such of tremendous knowledge.
The school has alot of spirit when it comes to school-wide events. Administration and teachers are great.
Start Your Review of Abraham Lincoln High
In my opinion, Abraham Lincoln High School would be considered one of the better public high schools in San Francisco. The campus is huge and the community is great. Teachers and staffs are great at what they do, but there's a handful that just lacks. Overall the school is very nice and clean, but the BIGGEST problem would be the bathroom situations.
I like the environment of the school but some things in the school can be improved. For example the bathrooms need to be kept up with toilet paper and locks on each door. The teachers for the most part are nice except for a few. The school is also very diverse.
It's a good school with caring teachers ans interesting extracurriculars. I just don't think there are enough opportunities for students to challenge themselves in that there are only 6 periods a day and you are only allowed to take 3 AP classes a year.