Abraham Clark High School Reviews

My overall experience with Abraham Clark High School was " ok" its the best place to get your education but at least we are getting a education and thats all that matters.
My experience at Abraham Clark High School was nothing shy of pleasant. Our principal was lovely and wanted all of his students to succeed.
High school is rather important, it's prepares many of us for the long journey ahead. The education here is slowly starting to improve, yet students are still suffering. Parents should definitely take this into consideration when allowing children to attend public schools.
Review Abraham Clark High School
My teachers from this school ranged from terrible to the best ones ever. I have learned a lot from my great teacher sand the horrible ones taught me self discipline as I had to teach myself the material we were supposed to be learning.
As graduation slowly approaches, it prompts me to reflect over my years at Abraham Clark High School. When I first entered the spirited halls of Abraham Clark, I was greeted with encouragement and school pride fostered by the energized principal, amiable staff, and lively upperclassmen. Thenceforth, I was met with intellectually stimulating coursework and dedicated teachers. My interactions with my peers were mostly filled with welcoming and affable exchanges. As thrilling as my experience was, I would still like to see my school flourish and make improvements. I can say that Abraham Clark did not lack in school culture nor failed to impress in athletics, but I did wish that there was an emphasis placed on students who had interests in areas such as astronomy, beauty, debate, math, poetry, etc. Lastly, I can say that my experience at Abraham Clark was certainly an amazing adventure and I am ready to use the tools that I have learned in order to commence the next chapter of my life.

.it needs improvement.

.....
This school is terrible. Everyone makes it seem like they're there for you, but end up humiliating you and making you feel like you ultimately mean nothing. Literally everybody is crabby, with the exception of the JROTC staff and the AP teachers. Security doesn't care for anyone and let some kids leave the school whenever they please, all due to favoritism. It's sad, yet, these same foul individuals will suspend innocent kids who wear a sweater that is a color aside from the standard dress code- instead of simply telling them to remove the article of clothing. Really, the security aspect of this school needs to be improved dramatically- specifically the females; they tend to humiliate students and belittle them by making rude comments from time to time. I graduated top of my class somehow despite all the majority of the staff being nothing but rude. Parents, have your kids study hard to enter the vo-tech schools in scotch plains, I beg you
No problems to report, an average school that is safe for everyone.
Plenty of extracurricular activities that everyone can join.
This school is very diverse which makes it easy to adapt to.
All of the teachers here are good teachers. Gives help when it is needed.
A lot of people make friends with security and get away with things
There's not much since students are wanting sooner than expected so they don't participate
The school can have its ups and downs but it feels like home
Teachers sometimes pick their favorites and outcast others
The school should be as clean as possible, which they do lack in.
More activities, should have study hall, etc.
Review Abraham Clark High School
Teachers need to interact more with the students.
They are not very many extracurricular opportunities at this school.
Some of the teachers are very young and immature. They are unable to fully handle a their classes,but they give their all.