Abraham Clark High School Reviews

I really was able to see myself grow in this school. I’ll sleeve RAM ready! But, the school does need a few improvements based on upgrading and updating certain things.
I have been in this school for three years and from what I've experienced, most of the classes and activities I have been involved in have been a little over my expectations. If you take honors/AP you're in good shape, the students in those classes are well mannered and well behaved. The school lunch is terrible, there isn't enough choice other if you don't like what they are serving then you are getting salad or a sandwich everyday. The after school activities take about thirty minutes to start, there is not enough involvement in them. This school mostly focuses on athletics, even if you're just a visitor, you'll be astonished by the quantity of trophies when you walk in.
I started at Abraham Clark High School in 2014. I was nervous and anxious at the same time, since i was coming in as a freshman. The teachers are very helpful and they push you to do your best. They are always willing to help you before and after school. The administration is awesome as well.
Start Your Review of Abraham Clark High School
Graduated class of 2016 , Met amazing teachers there, had a lot of fun memorable experiences, learn lots of new things about myself over the years.
This school has made my high school years a very decent experience. The best thing about it is that their main goal is for you to graduate, however we're not being prepared for college.
This school did not prepare me for college in any shape or form. The work I would sometimes do in some of my classes was child play! For instance, my English teacher decided that it would be a good idea to put us students into little groups a draw a family tree of The characters from one William Shakespeare's play/books. THAT WAS MY SENIOR YEAR!!
My overall experience with Abraham Clark High School was " ok" its the best place to get your education but at least we are getting a education and thats all that matters.
My experience at Abraham Clark High School was nothing shy of pleasant. Our principal was lovely and wanted all of his students to succeed.
High school is rather important, it's prepares many of us for the long journey ahead. The education here is slowly starting to improve, yet students are still suffering. Parents should definitely take this into consideration when allowing children to attend public schools.
My teachers from this school ranged from terrible to the best ones ever. I have learned a lot from my great teacher sand the horrible ones taught me self discipline as I had to teach myself the material we were supposed to be learning.
As graduation slowly approaches, it prompts me to reflect over my years at Abraham Clark High School. When I first entered the spirited halls of Abraham Clark, I was greeted with encouragement and school pride fostered by the energized principal, amiable staff, and lively upperclassmen. Thenceforth, I was met with intellectually stimulating coursework and dedicated teachers. My interactions with my peers were mostly filled with welcoming and affable exchanges. As thrilling as my experience was, I would still like to see my school flourish and make improvements. I can say that Abraham Clark did not lack in school culture nor failed to impress in athletics, but I did wish that there was an emphasis placed on students who had interests in areas such as astronomy, beauty, debate, math, poetry, etc. Lastly, I can say that my experience at Abraham Clark was certainly an amazing adventure and I am ready to use the tools that I have learned in order to commence the next chapter of my life.

.it needs improvement.

.....
This school is terrible. Everyone makes it seem like they're there for you, but end up humiliating you and making you feel like you ultimately mean nothing. Literally everybody is crabby, with the exception of the JROTC staff and the AP teachers. Security doesn't care for anyone and let some kids leave the school whenever they please, all due to favoritism. It's sad, yet, these same foul individuals will suspend innocent kids who wear a sweater that is a color aside from the standard dress code- instead of simply telling them to remove the article of clothing. Really, the security aspect of this school needs to be improved dramatically- specifically the females; they tend to humiliate students and belittle them by making rude comments from time to time. I graduated top of my class somehow despite all the majority of the staff being nothing but rude. Parents, have your kids study hard to enter the vo-tech schools in scotch plains, I beg you
No problems to report, an average school that is safe for everyone.
Plenty of extracurricular activities that everyone can join.
This school is very diverse which makes it easy to adapt to.
All of the teachers here are good teachers. Gives help when it is needed.
Start Your Review of Abraham Clark High School
A lot of people make friends with security and get away with things
There's not much since students are wanting sooner than expected so they don't participate
The school can have its ups and downs but it feels like home