Abington Senior High School Reviews

Our two older kids graduated from Abington in 2015 and 2017. They were able to take a variety of AP classes and both benefited from a really solid music program. It was so impressive to see the love that so many graduating seniors show for the band, orchestra, and choral music teachers--they clearly deeply value the time they are able to spend with these men and women and the investment the teachers make in them.
Personally I feel like I've excelled at abington, of course every school has its flaws. Abington doesn't have air conditioning which is a hard environment to take finals in when the room is 90 degrees. But other than the AC problem and their large focus on athletics over their arts programs, abginton tries to provide their students with as many resources as they can to be successful.
The teachers make this school; they are interactive with the students and work with you when you need them. In every class, you end up making a niche group of friends that carry on through the school year alongside you.
Those groups are what keeps you sane and collected in a teaching environment.
Smaller clubs and activities often go unnoticed, such as the FBLA program run by the business chairman; they deserve the recognition they deserve, seeing as how I truly only understood what FBLA was in my senior year when I participated.
Review Abington Senior High School
Abington Senior was useful in preparing me for college and I do believe it set me up to succeed in life. There are some amazing, inspirational teachers that I was fortunate to have, but there are also some teachers and staff members who don't belong there. The school spirit is on the decline and the athletics are sub par.
I had a wonderful experience at Abington Senior High School. I made memorable friends, learned from some of the best teachers, and involved myself in many after school activities. The teachers at Abington created a welcoming and safe environment for all students and I enjoyed learning from them.
It's a good education with great teachers who try to guide you along and help as much as they can. . A pretty average experience outside of the classroom.
Abington was a fantastic school under the quality of some private schools I've attended in the past and miles above public school's I'd attended in my earlier years. It has most of my most memorable teachers, most memorable memories, and in general is the most memorable school I've had in my grade school career.
The teachers, staff, and students are helpful and encouraging. It's easy to make friends at this high school, and the opportunities it offers should really be taken advantage of. The level of education that can be obtained here is more than satisfactory.
I love the teachers at Abington, it is a very diverse school. Also they help you get ready for college.
Overall, Abington has been good to me. I switched into the Abington school system in 9th grade and it was a relatively smooth transition.
I met some truly amazing teachers in the senior high who have made high school enjoyable. But with the good teachers comes several bad teachers who don't care about their students.
The clubs are very polarizing and it seems like the same 4 kids are in charge of every club. There's a huge selection of activities to join but there's no sense of community. The academics are great but the environment is terrible. I enjoyed some of my time at Abington but I'm ready to move on.
I really enjoyed my time at Abington! The staff really care about the students and there is so much to do both within and outside of the building.
High school was not for me just because I was never involved. I made great friends that I am still friends with now.
The school is very diverse you will always meet someone different. A different story about everyone.
The teachers are very helpful and offer a lot of helpful work so you can keep up in class. They will also stay after school to help you with anything.
I was never apart of after school activities but many students including my sister was very involved with after school activities. She would always come home with a huge smile explaining what she did.
Health sweet is basic, saftely is important but has lapses.
Plenty to do and always something for everyone. Great for nerds to jocks
Review Abington Senior High School
Was good and fun. The T is a nightmare.
The building is a little confusing but just go to the early tours in august to understand.
The health and safety policies at this school are good for the most part.