Aberdeen High School is a public school located in Aberdeen, MS. It has 323 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 7 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 17% in reading.
Aberdeen High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A63 Students
- A-53 Students
- A-52 Students
- B43 Students
- B-25 Students
- A25 Students
- B-20 Students
- C19 Students
- B-17 Students
- A16 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Aberdeen High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like Aberdeen High School
- COkolona High School
- Okolona Separate School District, MS
- 24 reviews
- B-Hamilton Attendance Center
- Monroe County School District, MS
- PK, K-12
- 15 reviews
- B+Caledonia High School
- Lowndes County School District, MS
- 61 reviews
- BAmory High School
- Amory School District, MS
- 26 reviews
Aberdeen High School Reviews
Aberdeen High School is a good School but the administrators are horrible. Aberdeen School District is a Black School, other races should begin coming to the school. The School came from a F School to a B school so they are doing good.
Me personally, my school spirit is outrageous. I participate in almost every sport at school, and I do extremely well in all of them. I am a two time state champion in track, leading blocker in volleyball and basketball, and I'm first chair in our symphonic band, drum major in our marching band, two time all state band member, three time all district band member, and I have maintained a 3.5+ GPA since my freshman year in highschool.
The school facilities are one of the best in Northeast Mississippi. A lot of schools style their basketball gymnasiums, tracks, and football stadiums after ours. We are one of the few schools in Mississippi to have a dome.