Aberdeen High School is an above average, public school located in Aberdeen, ID. It has 199 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 35% of students are at least proficient in math and 75% in reading.
Aberdeen High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-72 Students
- B24 Students
- B+23 Students
- B21 Students
- A-18 Students
- B14 Students
- A13 Students
- B+11 Students
- A+9 Students
- B-9 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Aberdeen High School Reviews
It was great! Teachers will become your best friends and the education is great! I have lived there my whole life and I would not want to have grown up anywhere else. The school population is mostly Hispanic, which makes it very diverse. And with such a small school you can participate in any extracurricular activity.
I am currently attending Aberdeen High School and have so far enjoyed my experience. The teachers are almost like friends and I really enjoy that about Aberdeen, but they make sure that you are getting the best education possible. Its such a small school so it is easy to get one on one time with the teachers which is beneficial especially if you struggle more than others. The only negative comment I have is there is a lack of electives. They should add a variety of different electives especially ones that prep you for college. Overall I am happy with the education I am receiving.
My time at Aberdeen High was great. The teachers and staff are very personable and helpful people. Without the staff and teachers I would have not been able to get as many scholarships. Going to school there was a great experience with by such a close knit community making everyone very friendly.