AAEC at Prescott Valley Public Charter School Reviews

AAEC at Prescott Valley is a very nice high school because they have small class sizes and the campus in general in smaller as well. You can even take college classes through Yavapai if you wish along side your high school classes.
Very good. It does not revolve around homework, and you can work very closely with the teachers to receive the help you need. You can attend Yavapai College your sophomore year (if you are selected) and get up to 2 years of college out of the way. The campus is small and homey. Teachers and students are close and most of the classes are on the better side of things. No over-reliance on the system and you will laugh, even a little bit, every day.
Arizona Agribusiness and Equine Center Prescott Valley is a high school like no other. All of the faculty and teachers care about the individual well being of every single student. They take time to make sure everyone is successful while building personal relationships with the students. It is literally like being apart of a family and I could not have graduated from a better high school!
Start Your Review of AAEC at Prescott Valley Public Charter School
This school is fantastic. The chance to take college classes is super helpful. The teachers are really great and made my education more enjoyable.
The teachers are absolutely excellent! They really care about the students and want us to achieve great things. Assignments are perfect for students who want to be challenged.
Throughout my four years at this school, my experience has been nothing less of amazing. Other than the school's small size, it gives students the opportunity to obtain a college degree and our academics are taught well. The teachers and staff work together to provide a safe learning environment and work to form one-on-one relationships with the students to help them succeed in life and in school.
AAEC Prescott Valley is a wonderful school that allows student to succeed greatly. This can be done through free college classes at the local college (Yavapai College), and through the variety of classes available at the school itself. I, being a senior here, am going to be graduating high school with my Associates of Arts degree due to this availability. I highly recommend this school to fellow students, and to parents.
I love the teachers and staff I went there for all four of my high school years and couldn’t have been more appreciative for the help and success this school has given me.
All of the teachers are very helpful! They all help accommodate for all students. They actually care about the students and are always happy to be there helping us.
AAEC is a school that focuses on the education and happiness of the students. Everybody,even the students, do their part in keeping the campus clean, minimizing drama, and respecting others. The teachers are always putting forth their best effort and if they see that a student isn’t understanding a topic, they change their teaching method so that one student can understand. At AAEC both teachers and students respect one another and we create such a bond that links us together as a family. I believe that bond is what makes my school the school it is today.
AAEC offers college classes through Yavapai Community College. It is very common for students to graduate with their associates degree. College classs that are three credits or more are paid for by the school, which encourages students to take the classes they need and are interested in. The principle knows everyone and has created a comfortable environment for all the students here.
Going to AAEC was one of the best decisions I have made. The staff is supportive and very helpful. I like that I can take college classes for free. Overall, my high school experience was very positive.
AAEC is a great school. The staff is very supportive and the classes are challenging! I love the campus too. It is new, and clean!
This school has just been amazing for me! It is small and close knit, and everyone knows your name. I love the teachers, the principal, the horses, and the free college!