2165 N. Power Road
Mesa, AZ 85215
AAEC - Red Mountain Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A36 Students
- B-36 Students
- A-28 Students
- B+19 Students
- B+13 Students
- A-10 Students
- A+6 Students
- A+6 Students
- B5 Students
- A+5 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
AAEC - Red Mountain Reviews
Review AAEC - Red Mountain
My teachers care about their students, they go out of their way to find to help students struggling. If anyone needed help with homework or could not finish certain assignments due to personal reasons, teachers at this school are understanding and figure out how to make up their work. They also always try to encourage everyone to get involved with clubs and community service. If anyone wanted to help spread the word about charity work, teachers are their to announce it. Our teachers are close and always try to find ways to help improve the school, teaching styles, and activities.
The teachers at AAEC - Red Mountain are all wonderful. They are approachable, and will do anything they can to help a student. They will help if you need them, and have times available for tutoring every week. The teachers are knowledgable in their areas of study but will also try to help in any other subject if needed. The teachers set out a guideline and stick to it for grading and class room expectations.
My school offers a variety of clubs and we are even encouraged to create even more. We have student council, FFA, Christian fellowship, student ambassadors, robotics club, drama, hiking, and many more. I would say FFA and Student council are the more popular clubs on campus. The school offers a Leadership class to help officers and members of clubs improve through leadership exercises, projects, and helping each other out.