AAEC - Paradise Valley Reviews

I really enjoy the environment of the school and the learning opportunities offered. It prepares you for college in a way that no other school seems to be able to. You can start attending college classes completely paid for by the school as early as second semester of Freshman year. My only complaint throughout the years would be the constant staff turnover. This school can't seem to keep teachers for very long. Since I started, there are only two staff members that have stayed there.
AAEC is a small community that allows students to have a personalized relationship with staff and teachers. However, there are often administration issues and many teachers do not stay for more than one semester.
this school is terrible legit the admin is crap not even messing around it’s so bad we’ve had a new principal almost every year and they hire teachers with ZERO experience with high school 10/10 would NOT recommend:)
Start Your Review of AAEC - Paradise Valley
The school is great because they pay for all of your college classes making it an option to graduate high school with an Associates Degree. The staffing and administration could be improved but it is a good school.
Great school, so thankful I decided to go here. I have learned so much with it being duel enrollment with PVCC from life purpose and finical tips. It is an experience for sure yes there are no sports but however the people are fantastic they have an amazing history and English departments.
Great school with an amazing staff and faculty. Prepares you for college and is very hands on. Small school with everyone being very friendly.
I have attended AAEC-PV from Freshman to Senior year. I was a part of the vet science, equine science, and service dog training classes. I am now graduating with my Associates in Science and am working as a veterinary assistant. It has been a wonderful experience in my life.
I liked the school because it provided a small school experience, but did not like the extremely high turnover rate for teachers and administration. Teachers would sometimes be fired in the middle of the year, leading to long term substitutes trying to pick up the pieces. Because it is such a small school, you do get to know everyone in your graduating class, which is nice. The free college credits at Paradise Valley Community are very helpful, and graduating with an associates is possible if you plan out your classes early.
This school was a great school to go to due to the early college program and the comfortable atmosphere that the school provided.
Arizona Agribusiness and Equine Center - Paradise Valley has been one amazing journey. I started my AAEC-PV journey when I was a sophomore in high school and I am now an excited senior, ready to explore the world and get started on my career. AAEC is not like any other high school because I am both a high school student, along with a college student. AAEC pays for me to go to the community college next door, Paradise Valley Community College. I will graduate from high school with my Associates Degree, all thanks to my school, AAEC-PV. This school has prepared me for college, the real world, and has provided amazing resources for us to grow. This school gave myself along with all its students the opportunity to thrive in high school.
AAEC-PV is a well diverse school. It has an amazing sense of community because the small size allows for student to get to know a lot of people.
I love the community at AAEC. The teachers are amazing and go out of their way to help you if you ask for it. I do wish our administration had been more stable. The Veterinary Science program is very helpful to those who want to go into a medical field.
I like the overall environment and experience that I have had with AAEC. This school takes their education seriously and you have to be cut out for all of the work you will be doing.
AAEC campuses provide a great educational environment with their veterinary and agricultural related programs. They also encourage students to do concurrent enrollment as each campus is located near a community college. This makes it possible for many students to graduate with an Associate's degree for free. Overall, I love the opportunities I have received from my school and would recommend it to any person that is ambitious and hardworking.
AAEC is a good school for students that take their education seriously. Students are given the opportunity to attend college for free while in high school. The school has a small and friendly environment where everyone knows everyone. A couple of complaints I have are the frequent changes in office staff and lack of a school counselor.
i have a great experience until now with this school first because the teachers are amazing and it gives free college and personally it is one of the greatest schools in america and it has an amazing staff
Great school with amazing curriculum. Great college and learning experience.
Really helps to get ready for college and the vet and agriculture programs opens up a lot of opportunities.
Start Your Review of AAEC - Paradise Valley
It is a great experience and the dual enrollment in college is great. The teachers, faculty and administrators are also really nice and cooperative.
The main draw to AAEC - PV is the ability to take classes at PVCC as well as normal high school classes. The college classes count for both credit towards the high school and towards an associate's degree. As long as the student does well at PVCC, AAEC will cover tuition at PVCC. Besides this opportunity not much else is there. Small school, no sports team, small campus, and a dedication to all-things equine. Yes, this is still a horse school.
Our school had just been open for a year when I started as a freshmen. Although we had growing pains those first few months our school came together to provide a great high school experience.