A+ Academy Reviews

My experience at A+ academy was a great experience to have. The school is small enough that learning in 1 on 1 with teachers. The school environment at the school is great do to amazing staff
The School is very big and there is lots of teachers that interact with the students. The teachers and admin take time to talk to the students and get to know them and not just be another face. The sports are also very big at the school and whats its really known for.
While attending the school, I did notice that there was a lot of disorganization when it came to events around the school. Other then that the teachers are very nice and like to help the students reach their goals.
Start Your Review of A+ Academy
its a great school they have kids in the restrooms doing drugs.
its not good for academiocs an for the actual students going there
A+ Academy is great school, very adaptable. Great teachers, very involved with their students, due to the school's small size. The only thing the school lacks is better education. They should offer more classes that will help students with college and other things
A+ Academy is different from most schools. It is a very small school, which allows teachers to focus more on students. A+ has a friendly environment and everyone knows each other. It is not just a school, it is like a second family. They will help students get ready for college and help students gain new learning and working skills for the future.
I like how in this school, everybody knows everybody. It's a small school so it's easy to get by. I hope they add more activities in the future.
My experience at this school has been at time great as well as bad. Most of the best times that I personally have had here at A+ Academy is being able to interact with my friends through the sports. The friends that I have made at A+ motivate me to do my best inside the class room and out on the field.
My experience at this school was a very good one, it was a small school where everybody knew one another and everyone got along, everyone saw each other as family and even the teachers were seen as a part of the family of the students and we all enjoyed seeing one another.
I have been at A+ Academy since my 8th grade year, I am currently a senior and am experiencing the "slow" transition for life after high school. Here at A+ Academy the teachers really try and push you towards excellence, push you to want to have a great life. The teachers and staff are really friendly and since the school is fairly small, almost everyone knows who anyone else is. My class is the smallest class being at 70 or so. My teachers have always been concerned about me when my grades would drop and helped me bring them back up. Overall the staff at A+ Academy and the school its self is fantastic.
I like how there is not an over whelming amount of students. The teachers are constantly available for tutoring, and the genuinely care. They do not want to see you fail. There is also a variety amount of sports, for both boys and girls. The environment is very inclusive.
A+ Academy has totally changed my way of seeing school.Its a great school where teachers actually care about you.
good school , but very small,. cvan be seen s good or as bad. I like the school , ive been ther scince sixth grade. Its a good thing that its small and close together. If you dont mind seeing the same people then its a good school. The money they have is small, and they dont give enough atentionn to other sports.
This is my second year at A+ Academy, and so far its an amazing experience. I have way better grades here at this school than at my old school. I get more attention by my teachers here, so therefore I can ask them anything if I ever need help.
My experience in school has been pretty good. Overall lunches and other things are what keeps the school from going up.
They are outgoing and care for the students. There are of course some teachers that tend to be difficult and make the student have a hard time.
It is an okay school but there are a few things i would like to change like dress code and some policies that are not neccesary.
Start Your Review of A+ Academy
the teachers at my school are very helpful and involving. They step out to help the students.
The extra curriculum activities are great. We have been state champions for volleyball and football for two consecutive years straight. The students are very committed to what they do and also they keep their grades up with the sports encouragement.
Everybody here at school worries about the health problems of everybody else and we care for them all equal.Bullying at this school is not accepted here and has never been done. The special security measures here at A+ academy are very well done, the office has very strict rules who do not permit anybody in without a pass or without being parents of the students. The security guards take very good care of the students and keep them safe all the time everyday. The nurse is also a great source here at school. She cares for every single one of the students and provides very good health care.