A+ Academy is a public, charter school located in Dallas, TX. It has 794 students in grades PK, K-6 with a student-teacher ratio of 21 to 1. According to state test scores, 64% of students are at least proficient in math and 58% in reading.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
Cost is for the most complete schedule offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
A+ Academy Reviews
It is a great school that let's you get ready for college! The teachers help you out a lot with choosing the right options. Also, they take school very serious, not letting any student slack off.
I attended this school from 7th to graduation. It was an excellent school with faculty that did not hesitate to help you succeed especially counselors and college preparation classes teachers, thanks to them I received all the advice and help towards getting accepted to college and doing so well until now.
I have been at A+ Academy since my 8th grade year, I am currently a senior and am experiencing the "slow" transition for life after high school. Here at A+ Academy the teachers really try and push you towards excellence, push you to want to have a great life. The teachers and staff are really friendly and since the school is fairly small, almost everyone knows who anyone else is. My class is the smallest class being at 70 or so. My teachers have always been concerned about me when my grades would drop and helped me bring them back up. Overall the staff at A+ Academy and the school its self is fantastic.