A. Philip Randolph Academies of Technology High School Reviews

When I went to school at A Philip Randolph I enjoyed how approachable the teachers were. I'd like to see more money go into the academies, so the students may obtain their certifications. I'd also like to see the school offer more AP classes.
I like how I met a lot of great people there and made a lot of new friends. The teachers would try their best to make sure that their students got all that they needed, so that they would be ready for the real world and even college.
My experience at A. Philip Randolph was great because of the academics that they have and I learned a lot through out my years there. I think they are doing just fine on what they are doing.
Start Your Review of A. Philip Randolph Academies of Technology High School
My experience about A Philip Randolph has been amazing. You have many teachers that care about you and they make you exicted about school. They also encourage you to be something in life.
I am class of 2010 and I actually loved it there. The principal at the time, taught me discipline and to never give up. My teachers motivated me every step of the way and the school itself offer so much help.
I love going to A.Philip Randolph this will be currently be my 4th year attending this school. This school has taught me everything i needed to know to get prepared for the future and the future has to come. At first I didn't want to attend this school bit I love the clubs and activities they have there.
A. Philip Randolph have potential in helping the students that are struggling it's a great school they do all they can to get every student on track. Something's that could change is have more students attend, sports, and community services hours for students could have support in for college.
I kinda liked the high school. It does prep you for college early by its classes and academy. But you are a sportsmrn, I advise you to go somewhere else because gym is close enough for you to play sports.
Ive been going to this school since my freshman year and nothing has changed. Each year I've had multiple classes that I didn't learn anything in due to not having a teacher.
If you are thinking about sending your child here, think hard. This school does not have great programs for your child but nonetheless, it isn't worth sending your child to. The kids and teachers have the i-don't-care attitude and I don't feel they are pushing the kids to learn anything.
I am a senior at a.philip Randolph high. All my four years my first year there was fun but tenth and eleventh was boring . I know we aren't a fun school but we should've had activities throughout the year do it can look good on our transcripts for going to college. Now in my twelfth, we have a new principal and she has stepped up make our senior year a little bit better. She started clubs, we don't have to wear uniforms, and she brought back the construction program.
Not very many clubs or activities and no sports.
Not very many clubs or activities available and no sports.
The concept of the school is great but poorly implemented and the majority of the staff are horrible. I came away with 4 certifications but I honestly don't remember any of the material they are for. They just teach so you can pass the tests.
Only a handful of teachers at this school are any good and can actually teach well.
The teachers at A. Phillip Randolph are really loving and supportive
The school goes under changes that students maybe surprised with
Start Your Review of A. Philip Randolph Academies of Technology High School
The report cards do not come out until the middle of the next quarter
The lack of extracurricular activities is awful, and I feel like the introduction of clubs and organizations would boost student morale heavily.
Overall, I have enjoyed my time at this school. I have no single favorite experience because there have been multiple instances that could qualify as my favorite. What makes this school unique is its small population size of only about 400 students, resulting in more direct student-teacher communication. I would choose this school again if I could do it all over because I have made some great friends here and have overall learned a good amount of information, both in my classes' curriculums, and about the real world in general.