A. Maceo Smith New Tech High School Reviews

I enjoyed the implementation of different types of learning in the classroom. With our school integrating Project Based Learning and technology in the curriculum it made for a very diverse learning environment that encourages collaboration and technology as a foundation for higher learning. A. Maceo Smith New Tech Highschool helped me developed 21st century skills and successfully prepared me for a competitive global society.
To put it simply, New tech, is a school that actively seeks to improve the experience of their students. They have extraordinary teachers that'll challenge you to do your best and keep you eager to learn more.
I am three days from finishing my second year as a student at A. Maceo Smith New Tech High School and I am loving it. Being a student at this high school has allowed me many wonderful opportunities, such as meeting some of my closest friends, learning more about technology, being in leadership roles, helping to create something huge, and much more. Although we are a tough school and sometimes things become too much, which I believe is normal of high school, it is helping me to grow into a great person and build a better future for myself. Overall, as a sophomore student becoming a junior student at this school, I would proudly invite others from any type of background to come to A. Maceo Smith New Tech High school to come and spend the best years of your life here with us.
Start Your Review of A. Maceo Smith New Tech High School
Great people New things New tech kgmfvdpvfdafcdsafkdspokfpskfpdsoakfdpsokfdoskfdsoakfdspkfdsapoafkdsopkfdspkfdspaKFdosfkdspfkdspofkdksapfodksofpdskaofpdskfpdsakfdskfopds fosdkfdposa fd kfdspofk dsf dsf dspof dspfkdspakfdspaokfd spafdsaf dskao
It is a place where dreams can be reality of you put hard work and dedication to it and also you find long time relationships with certain people you meet.
I graduated from this school last year and I loved all four years there. Even though teachers left, the environment stayed the same. The faculty was involved with the school and made sure we made it through. There were a lot of opportunities given and taken at Maceo.
I really like the experience of being at a new tech school, mainly because it is project based learning where you have to learn to put aside differences and work as a team. I feel like its a really good school to go to which tries to get you ready for college, but from graduated individuals I have learned that DISD doesn't really get you college ready. The only thing I really have to complain about is that they took along time to get teachers, and for a extended period of time we didn't have a Pre-Calculus teacher or Algebra, but now we do.
Overall my experience here was fun because I got to be involved in a bunch of clubs they had to offer and I also got to help the community
I love this school so much.There's no fights and it's a fairly small school,so it's easy to get to your classes and everyone knows each other.
A maceo smith is very different from other schools. We focus on Project Base Learning (PLB) it prepares of for the outside world. We also get to use technology through the whole school.
A. Maceo Smith New Tech High School is a great school environment with a great student body and excellent faculty. Everyone encourages you to do your best and do what you need to do to receive a higher level of education.
I really love this school it's based of family of education. There's nothing that I can't do that maceo tells me if I put my mind to it I really love this school I've never been anywhere else that have the same feeling as this school I've been here for four years now in its seem like it's never going to get old I've never been at a school soo long that I began to think there family I really would like to thank maceo for making me realize every thing in seeing that there are teachers that actually care about students.
The school overall work ethic and academics are great, however, the food of the school is not so good and we have no sports as we are tech school. But when it come down to learning and experience this school,
it truly is a difference experience from any other school.
As a senior of A. Maceo Smith New Tech high school I have expereinced a wonderful four years in this academic facility. From the teachers to the classrooms. They both offer a magnificent enviroment where learning and improving are the priority. The teachers support you in any matter, academic or personal. Furthermore I can say being in this school has changed me for the better. The people are very kind and generous. We learn explicit values such as trust, respect and responsibility. Everybody knows each other and treat each other as family. For we are a small high school with less than 400 student.
Technology, Trust, Respect and Responsibility. Those are the things we live by here. Small classes so you can get more one on one time with your instructors. The teachers are so easy to talk to, and they try to be as engaged with the student as possible.The whole school is very fun with projects that engage us as students and make us think creatively. The spirit of every class; seniors, juniors,freshman, it's contagious and it makes you really have pride in being there. Every student has so many opportunities to expand their horizons; clubs to chose from which they have interest in, college visits, community services to help our community. Overall it was a great experience and I'm sure anyone here would say the same.
The technology and projects are a great, big part of the learning. The way things are being taught in that way helped in more ways than one in learning the subject. It's a great school with diverse and friendly people. One thing that I would change is having more teachers that would become apart of that family.
There is a wide amount of Academic classes that have very good teachers that teach them. They also have presentations for all the their classes including Physical Education. Which makes it a little help to more understand the course.
Start Your Review of A. Maceo Smith New Tech High School
They have very good extracurricular classes at the school, they have a great handful of extra stuff to do, I like how they pout the students minds to it , meaning they ask the student what they consider being a good club and they try to sponsor it so that the students have the opportunity to enjoy something they would like their peers to give a chance. I also like that the students have people to help them with their volunteer hours.
Parents that have students that attend or graduated A.Maceo Smith Newtech show that they give their students all they need to be successful! They also show thankfulness to the teachers that teach there children. They also support their children in being successful.
The Teachers at A .Maceo Smith strongly care about the students that attend and also have graduated from there. They check up on progress, or if anyone needs assistant or help on anything for school including scholarships, reading over essays or even giving letters of recommendations.