A. Hamilton Preparatory Academy Reviews

I wouldn't wish to go to any other high school if I could have done high school over. Mr.Meade, Mrs.Loftus, Mrs.Parker, Mrs.King, Mr.Liquori, Mr.Kelada, and Mrs.Kelada are my favorite teachers. I really enjoyed their classes. Math isn't my best subject, but because of Mr.Kelada and his wife, I did well.
The school is somewhat reasonably strict about there policies. They want the best for the students.
There are variety of extracurricular activities for students to join during and after school.
Review A. Hamilton Preparatory Academy
Great teachers. Always there for my child.
are shelters in place are very succsessful . Students think its a joke when at random . dont take it serously as they should
There a little clubs through out the school year and no one really particaptes
At atleast all the football games the seats are filled.
Some teachers , not all , have a negative attitude tward students. One teachers I had showed favoritisim. The grading from one student another reflected that . I had the same wrong as another student . they recived a better grade then I did.
Extracurricular opportunities at my school are things you can try out, but require talent such as the art club or drama club. Some clubs little to none show up. Many students do not partake in these activities as they go home to do nothing after school, or make excuses to not join any club at all.
My school is located in an area where there is some violence, and that violence or violent mindset can linger into my school. Therefore many students want to be rebellious and it can affect the study of others who do not seek trouble at all and just want to succeed. What makes my school unique is the amount of the black and hispanic population changing some curriculums in all schools in my area not just ours. However, if I were given the chance, I think I would do it over again because I have made some mistakes I know I could have avoided, unfortunately I chose a different path. Thus, lowering my GPA, but now Junior and Senior year I am making a change, I tried Junior year and I'm going to try harder my Senior year.
Some teachers in my area are only in it for the higher pay check they receive than another teacher in other counties in my state. Some try very hard to watch us graduate and achieve at the end of our senior year, their teaching styles have affected some students, and some teachers are very open and are willing to help us out more than they need to.
Some of the students get involved in sports and clubs. However, they are not involved in ethnic/racial diversity and/or sexual orientation. There is no peer pressure or challenges regarding these things. Moreover, students do have acceptance to ethnic/racial diversity and/or sexual orientation.
The teachers are always willing to help you if you ask for extra help. They follow the curriculum thoroughly. Moreover, the scheduling process is somewhat easy. The workload is fair due to the fact that this high school is among the best in the state. However, sometimes there are many work that is due at a same day and that can cause stress. If you are a student that always does their work and always pays attention, then the workload will be no problem for you. This school offers tutoring to those students who needs help in a specific subject.
Security guards and teachers go out of their way to protect students, from random sweeps and checks, to drills, and talks.
National Honor Society, Key Club, AVID leadership, Senior class committe, Shakespearence, Student government. Many more
Great school, with great teachers and faculty. Everyone is helpful and aware of your needs.
The teachers are friendly, they care about their students and go out of their way to help them strive for the best. After school tutoring by teachers and the top 10% students in school.
Review A. Hamilton Preparatory Academy
They could get in a better variety of clubs and activities, but its understandable that there needs to be funds for it.
Parents are sometimes busy at work or home, and sometimes they are not reliable when it comes to school.
Teachers are always helpful and willing to lend a hand after school to catch up on work