A. Fantis School of Sts. Constantine & Helen Cathedral Reviews

The school community is the heartbeat of the school. Students and staff are happy to come to school every day. The school provides rigorous curriculum, a warm and accepting school community and promotes joy daily. The Staff and leadership are extremely supportive. The families are beyond generous with their time, resources and graciousness. I love coming to work every day.
The experience here is great! Teachers/staff are very professional, polite and intelligent. The curriculum is good and the benefit is you are provided with knowledge about Greek culture. I really would recommend this to others.
A. Fantis offers a well-rounded education in a nurturing and supportive environment. My children look forward to going to school and participating in the after-school programs. Keep up the excellent work!
Start Your Review of A. Fantis School of Sts. Constantine & Helen Cathedral
A. Fantis has excellent, dedicated teachers, a first rate curriculum, and a welcoming, diverse, loving community. Because it’s a smaller school, the teachers are able to better know the academic strengths and weaknesses of each student and tailor their instruction. There are many interesting extracurriculars and collaborative efforts with a school in Greece and even an American university! Our experience at A. Fantis has been beyond great in every aspect of life at the school. Absolutely wonderful school, I highly recommend it for everyone!
We've been in this school since pre-k. Even after 6 years, I am consistently taken aback – completely impressed with the academics, the community spirit, the care, and the love and support of each teacher in each grade. Every single person I've interacted with at the school – from the front desk to each teacher to the principal – really puts their heart and soul into the children and the school. The bonus is the valuable after-school classes (art, chess, robotics and coding) and wonderful field trips. The entire approach to teaching is thorough and creative, and getting more robust and impressive each year, and I am so impressed with how thoughtful and well educated my children are becoming.
Extremely happy with the care and education that my child has received so far. It is a very warm and welcoming community of parents, teachers, and staff. All of the students are smiling in the hallways that are filled with their gorgeous artwork. It is truly a gem to find a school of this caliber that is affordable. The school has taken new initiatives to push the school forward and build a robust STEM program as well as stay on top of being technologically current. We couldn't be happier and are looking forward to all that the school continues to offer. (side note: we are not Greek and do not feel like we are treated any differently. The school is also diverse which was important to us as well.)
Excellent academics, and a warm, friendly and nurturing environment! This is the magical formula A. Fantis has had for decades. If you want your child to have a balanced childhood (work, play, great social atmosphere) A. Fantis is where you should send them! I firmly believe my siblings and I had an easier time in high school and college because of the strong foundation A. Fantis gave us. Keep up the tradition of excellence A. Fantis!
Great community open and welcoming to all. Strong academic focus with students going on to top private,Catholic and public highschool. My children have been thriving in this small town environment.
Fantis has been an excellent place to work. The faculty and students are very friendly. The school and church community have welcomed me and my family. I am truly happy coming to work every day.
This school is an absolute gem. I had a great time at Fantis and stay in touch with many of my classmates. It really helped me to succeed in high school and beyond.
Small classes and caring teachers helped my children excel. I love the strong values they develop and all the after-school options.