A. Crawford Mosley High School Reviews

I had a great experience at Mosley High School. All the teachers I had were really helpful and concerned about their students. I would like to see the school keep excelling.
I enjoyed my two years at Mosley but I believe that they didn't prepare me for college. My senior English teacher never made us write an essay. When I started 1101, I had no idea how to format an essay.
Mosley High School IS the school pride headquarters. Students and faculty take such great pride in their accomplishments and legacy in the Bay county district. The school offers a wide variety of AP and DE classes to students of all ages and really preps them for success in the "real world" many of the high school graduates further their education to College or Technical training center, all ending in success.
Review A. Crawford Mosley High School
My experiences at Mosley were great i enjoyed the friendly and welcoming environment! The people really help you come out of your shell, asking you many questions and making sure you are okay. The administration are more than willing to assist you in any problem in your way whether it be school or health wise. The only complaint that i have would be the cafeteria food is not at all good !
Mosley High is a place that mostly everyone enjoys, there are nice teachers and almost all of them will help you out. Overall it is a very good school.
Mosley High School is by far the best high school in bay county, yes I may be biased but I wouldn't choose to go anywhere else. Not only am I graduating only one class shy of my AA, the environment is just fun to be around and the teachers make it fun and easy to learn material that may seem horrifying at first glance. Our pep club goes far beyond any other school in the district making the games even more enjoyable. Overall, I'm glad to have spent the past 4 years making memories at such a wonderful school.
Acedemics are taken seriously and teachers genuinely care for their students. However, safety and the well being of students is neglected. Guidance counselors need to be more available. When a student is being counseled the counselor should have open ears and be there to help the student resolve the issue. Issues that students bring to teachers and staff need to be taken seriously and investigated. When this is not done it is creating an unsafe learning environment.
The guidance counselors, especially Laura Evans, need replaced with people who genuinely want all students to have a chance at doing well in classes and state/national testing while having a better chance for scholarships. Too much precious school time is wasted because of school related extracurricular events whether it be sports or homecoming.The only good statement I can make about the school is the number of college classes available to take. DE classes are limited however.
Everything is great about the school ! The sports are great along with the teachers and staff . Many will love the school
This is by far one of the best and most diverse high schools in Bay County. The academics and athletics were both competitive and very challenging. The MAPPS and dual-enrolled programs were very helpful in advancing me in my studies and obtaining my AA degree earlier than I would have if I were not in the MAPPS program.
The majority of the teachers are very open to the students and help anyone who is willing to ask for it.
There are chances to earn credit towards college in almost every class and well as AP classes. The school gives many opportunities for its students.
There are definite "cliques" in this school but they are not extremely exclusive.
The extracurriculars seemed like they were only for the "popular kids". I personally did not always feel like I belonged in the extracurriculars.
This school was open to each student.
Considering all of the other high school options in this city, A. C. Mosley High is a great choice. It challenges students without making it impossible to do very well in the classes. The teachers are willing to help if you ask and if you talk to them in/out of the classroom, they are very helpful and nice to the students who put in effort. There isn't a very big diversity of students and the clubs are only academic so there isn't much of a way to get to know about other cultures and broaden your horizons.
The key feature of this high school is the option to take college courses.
Review A. Crawford Mosley High School
Many students are immature and some do not treat the teachers well. The substitute teachers are alright, some do not do what the teacher asks them to do while they are out. Mr. Tucker is great. Shout out to him. There are 2 others I like, however, I do not know their names. The diverse groups of students are numerous with terrible standards for expectations. Students care too much about appearance and popularity over quality and mindset. Too many kids attempt to conform to a certain group's odd expectations in order to "fit in." I am personally independent and naturally flow through these diverse groups as the same person not changing. I have friends in all of the social forms, however, the immaturity level again is appalling for many kids. For me, the socialization is no problem since I know how to set myself up for the right people surrounding me.
We have police their to protect our school and there is lock down which is just in case something did happen no one could get in unless they know how to pick locks.
It helps you get into college if you play a sport or in a club and it helps you get a scholarship into a college you want