A. Crawford Mosley High School is a highly rated, public school located in Lynn Haven, FL. It has 1,783 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 23 to 1. According to state test scores, 71% of students are at least proficient in math and 56% in reading.
A. Crawford Mosley High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C238 Students
- A228 Students
- A+176 Students
- A-137 Students
- B110 Students
- A100 Students
- B59 Students
- A+47 Students
- B46 Students
- A40 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 40 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.28 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.32 responses
A. Crawford Mosley High School Reviews
My experience at Mosley High School was a good and challenging one. I have a learning disability and trying to achieve a higher level of education was a rough road. I did however, have plenty of help along the way and graduated with my class. Mosley was a small school so it was like family. There were many extra curricular activities that I participated in and was full of school spirit, as well as the rest of the school. I would recommend Mosley to others and will always have dolphin pride!
My high school experience at Mosley has been great! With Hurricane Michael hitting in October, Mosley offered to share their campus with a middle school since their campus had major damage. We are currently on a split schedule sharing both schools, and Mosley has been such a huge help to all students who have had major needs since the storm!
My favorite thing about A. Crawford Mosley is how much they prepare you for college. There are so many people you can talk to about scholarships and what options you have for college. Counselors are very informative, making sure you have everything you need to graduate and what you need to do next after you've gotten your high school diploma. It's a very honest and welcoming environment and overall, a great school. My only problem is that it is a very crowded place. There are about 1,800 students and the hallways can get a little hectic!