A&M Consolidated High School Reviews

What I love about AMCHS is the number of ways you can get involved. From academics, to sports, to clubs; there are so many ways to get involved. Also, there are many ways students can get help such as tutoring or classes of ESL. Ultimately, I love the staff. They are very respectful and want the best for their students. AMCHS is a great school, and I would recommend this school to anyone interested.
The goal of the teachers at A&M Consolidated High School is for their students to succeed in their classes, especially the AP teachers. They do their best to prepare you for the SAT, ACT, AP and EOC exams. The community at AMCHS is a very positive one. The administration supports student movements, and teachers of the elective departments connect with their students and create positive relationships between students and prepare them for the future.
Consol is a very diverse high school. Everyone talks to everyone, there is no separation between grades, thus allows you to meet many kinds of people with different backgrounds and point of views. When it comes to upper level classes, A&M consolidated prepares you more than well for AP testing and state based exams. The teachers are all very nice and prepared, they try to form a student-teacher relationship to keep the students more comfortable in an educational environment. Overall, Consolidated is one of the best high schools located in College Station, Tx.
Start Your Review of A&M Consolidated High School
I love the diversity at this school, and the great teachers. Wished that principal didn’t give favoritism to students.
At this school, I really enjoyed the different activities that the school creates for us. This makes the classes entertaining. In addition, teachers understand that students may have difficulties in life, so they are lenient towards the students if they have a good reason.
I liked the calming environment at A&M Consolidated. The teachers and students are always so welcoming, respectful and kind. The teachers go absolutely above and beyond in attempts of seeing their students succeed. At A&M Consolidated, I thrived in many various ways. The school offers many programs that not only help ourselves but that help those around us within our community. The atmosphere at school makes me feel important and I know at A&M Consolidated, I matter.
Most of the teachers are really great. I believe the classes here have prepared me for college level work. I don't think a lot of the teachers and principals realize how stressful the life of a high school student can be.
A&M Consolidated High School is one of the finest high schools in Texas. The staff at the high school is very friendly and helping. There is nothing the staff can do whether it be helping students or mentoring them. Also, we are provided with excellent resources like teachers, clubs, etc.
A&M Consolidated is a great high school. There are some issues so of course I can not rate this at the highest rating, but for the most part the good out weighs the bad. The staff is very helpful and the school gives you many resources to access in order to go the extra mile in succeeding as a high school student. They are encouraging as we just got through with a week known as student appreciation week where they provide free snacks and services to the students and hold a breakfast for the Honor roll students at the school. Now, some of the less appealing parts to the school is that if you move from a smaller school or transfer to the school from a different school the transfer will be difficult due to the size and the lengthy process of trying to fix your schedule and try to take the classes you need without them already being filled up with students. The school is an older school so some updating wouldn't be too bad but the school does keep up well.
I love the fact the the principal is very involved with her students and that the she make sure her staff is very well trained and that they show concern to the students. I feel the campus is safe and well kept environment
A&M Consolidated High School is located in College Station, TX. It offers a wide variety of classes and many opportunities to get involved.
its okay, there's a lot of diversity in the school and a lot of AP classes and it's definitely one of the best schools in the district.
I love how involved the teachers are with the students, always making sure their students understand everything. Also, how giving A&M Consolidated High School is. Providing and informing information for students who need school supplies, food and clothes.
A&M Consolidated had a very tough academic environment. Class rank was very competitive. It was a diverse establishment with a staff that really cared for you.
I very much appreciated how willing most of the teachers were to help you and meet with you to help you understand, but then unfortunately there were always those teachers who made it more difficult to succeed.
I felt very safe at this school because teacher and faculty were constantly watching to ensure that all students were well taken after and that all students had access to resources and help if needed.
My time here was better than I anticipated when I was coming in. The majority of students were all very pleasant, nearly every teacher earnestly cared about how you did and how you were doing which made it class enjoyable. If you put in the work, there is no trouble adjusting to a college schedule and classes. The administration sets fair expectations, but a mutual feeling of respect is lacking. Their fine art programs are not as important as their sports but they are well-rounded programs that give better arts educations than most Texas schools. I am going to school for design and the skills I learned in their arts programs are relevant in my college classes. AMCHS has few teachers that are miserable, and if an issue does occur with one of those teachers the counseling office may help. However , it may take a few tries to get anything done. My experience with their counseling office has proven to be time consuming for simple processes, but it is not impossible.
Start Your Review of A&M Consolidated High School
I grew up and changed a lot in that high school. I spent a lot of time in the music wing and made a lot of memories there. The principals and other staff don't give a crap about the fine arts department. Especially the head principal. The English teachers were all fantastic they taught me a lot.
I came into A&M Consolidated as a Junior and usually you would feel out of place because you haven't been at the school during your whole high school career, but I felt very welcomed and happy to be a part of such a great school.
After four years at A&M Consolidated, I can say without a doubt that it is an amazing school. The students are there to learn and prepare for college and the teachers do whatever they can to meet their students goals.