21st Century Cyber Charter School Reviews

This school has helped me to lead the life I want to live and has gotten me to where I want to be in life. 21st Century Cyber Charter School has given me the opportunity to train even more intensely in ballet and other dance forms and has given me the freedom to focus on other activities outside of school. The online environment has helped me to grow as a student and person, and I wake up every morning excited to learn. The staff and teachers have helped me with college applications, working around my busy dance schedule, and any questions I may have had about my school work. I recommend this school to anyone who is looking for more freedom and flexibility during their high school years!
I attended 21cccs for my Senior year of high school because they allowed me to dual enroll with a local college. I really enjoyed my time at this high school. All of my teachers were helpful and readily available online in the Virtual Office (VO). You can work at your own pace, which is very nice. I worked quite independently while I was here, but never felt like I couldn't reach my teachers. I was always given updates on my progress and grades. My guidance counselor was alright. She was very nice, but hard to get in contact with and seemed to forget or get things wrong. Other than that I really enjoyed my time here! They provide you with everything you need - books, laptop, printer, etc...
21st century cyber charter school, changed my life. From the moment I start three years ago, I've become such an independent learner, and my grades have been wonderful. I love that my teachers and I have a close bond and they do everything they can to make sure I am getting the education I need. I am so proud to be a 21st century cyber charter school student, and future graduate this coming school year! I never would have thought I would be the student I am today, but with 21st century cyber charter school I am. I don't feel you can go wrong with trying this school out!
Start Your Review of 21st Century Cyber Charter School
The grading system is horrible. If you have an "A", it is still an "F" unless you acquire so many points. Supportive staff but what's the use if the students are stressed out and in a constant "game of catch-up" due to the awful point system. Do your research and think twice before enrolling your child here.
As a long-time student at 21cccs, I have been impressed with the environment, academics, and opportunities at the school. The school's academics are outstanding with a wide variety of well written courses. Live classes enhance the student's learning experience and teachers were always willing to help me understand the coursework. My teachers really cared about me individually, which is a dynamic unique to 21cccs. Teachers plan numerous school social events and field trips in order to involve the students. I have made lifelong friends and have connected with people across the state through these events. The clubs at 21cccs are in abundance and variety. I took part in clubs like yoga, Model UN, NHS, and radio theater club. These student-led clubs offer leadership roles and creative outlets. This school constantly challenges the student to do their best in academics, time management, a creativity and provides students with all the resources to succeed.
21st Century Cyber Charter School is a great school for every type of student. The teachers and staff make it their number one priority to help you adjust and find your best learning methods. I attended this school for 3 years and graduated in June of 2016 and I've never had one problem. Most of the teachers go above and beyond to help you with anything you need whether it be a school issue or a personal issue. They made learning fun and easy to understand, while still giving you a challenge. I really recommend this school to anyone who is having issues with their local public school.
21st has great, friendly teachers that are supportive and encouraging. I can't really say I would want any type of change with this school. The school work is productive and the teachers are ready are there to help. I have attended this school for seven years and this school has helped me to become an A student and full of courage.
Fantastic school!! The teachers were very competent and actually really cared about the success of the students, even past graduation. It being an online school may seem daunting, but with discipline and drive, you get the best out of it. The systems we used to learn were really great and we got to have interactive sessions so it felt like a brick and mortar school.
The staff at 21CCCS, from the teachers to the IT department, are extremely nice and helpful. I have learned so much over the past four years I've been attending this school. I have even decided on what I will major in when I attend college this fall from the help of my current and past teachers. I'll be forever grateful for the education I've received from 21CCCS and I definitely will recommend this school to others.
I've had a great experience with 21st Century Cyber Charter School. I've been to one other online school, as well as brick and mortar schools, and this one takes the cake. The UI is pleasing and easy to follow, the assignments packed with learning tools for every type of learner, and clubs for anyone and everyone. I used to get Fs in my old schools, but now, all I'm getting are As, and I'm in the National Honor Society.
I'm so happy I chose to attend 21CCCS. It was one of the best decisions of my life. This school has so many classes to choose from, and the teachers and guidance counselors are absolutely amazing. 21CCCS has prepared me for university in a great way.
The teachers are fabulous and are always willing to take the time to help their students learn and grow academic wise but also as a person. The courses are rather challenging, but with effort, perseverance, and determination, you can succeed.
I liked everything about this school. The teachers are always there to help and guide you. Although this is a cyber school, you have many resources to help you succeed. The flexibility is really, but don't think you can just skim through the work and slide by high school without putting in the work. You need to be self-motivated.
The classes are as difficult as you make them. It is very easy to procrastinate and its extremely easy to end up having to finish a month's worth of work at the end of the semester. To a lot of people this is a down fall to the system, but it teaches the student to be self motivated and how to be responsible. The art classes leave something to be desired, but that is a challenge any cyber school has and they actively try to fix it here.
They're good and I have heard that they have gotten better, but I know that it was extremely difficult to really feel like you were a part of the community. The art clubs felt like a joke since you were doing it all over the computer. I know from my siblings that they have started setting up meetings for clubs in real life, so that might help.
I love this school and the way it teaches kids to be independent. The parents are all over the place, some are just trying to protect their kids from the world and others realized that it was the best option for kids with busy schedules or bad public school options. Unlike other online schools, it actually treats the student like a person instead of a number and the teachers take their job very seriously.
The teachers at this school helped me to become who I am today. They are some of the most caring people you will ever meet and I probably would not have graduated without them. Their goal is not to just have a student ace a test, but to set them up to succeed after high school. The grading rate is different from teacher to teacher, but that is not surprising with the volume of students.
Start Your Review of 21st Century Cyber Charter School
I think the overall experience of this school is fairly simple. It's easy to schedule classes and make a good schedule, especially because the staff and teachers are very friendly and helpful. The curriculum and class difficulty felt about the same as a public school.
Because it is an online school, sometimes other activities are lacking, but they do their best to make up for it with clubs you can join. They have clubs such as art, phys ed, and yearbook.
This school is really unique in that it allows students to focus on and get help with their harder classes. They are given the option to get ahead or take their time if they need it.