21CCCS is a Pennsylvania chartered, diploma-granting school serving Pennsylvania students in grades 6 through 12. 21CCCS teachers work together from our offices in Downingtown and Murrysville PA, individualizing the curriculum to suit individual student learning styles and varying academic levels. Our teachers develop the curriculum based on the Pennsylvania Core standards and teach the core subject classes and most electives. All of our classes are designed to help prepare students for the next phase of their lives, whether that be continuing their education or joining the workforce.
21st Century Cyber Charter School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+51 Students
- A31 Students
- A-30 Students
- A23 Students
- A+22 Students
- A-18 Students
- B-17 Students
- B17 Students
- A+15 Students
- B-13 Students
Culture & Safety
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.29 responses
21st Century Cyber Charter School Reviews
We had some trepidation about pulling our son from the local brick-and-mortar and enrolling him with a cyber school, but we're very happy we enrolled him with 21CCCS! He loves it and he's doing much better in what is really a more challenging environment! The staff made our transition to cyber-schooling much smoother than we expected! We hear from his advisors and teachers often, they have online tools for parents to monitor student progress, and they use up-to-date equipment. We only wish we'd have made this change sooner! The teachers and staff at 21CCCS staff are absolutely amazing! They all demonstrate a huge commitment to their students' success!
We're now in our second year with 21CCCS, going strong and we're SO pleased with our son's progress and development!