Wilmington University Graduate Reviews

I attend the online Masters program. This option works best for someone working full-time with other obligations such as a family.
It is a lot of reading condensed in a short 7week block.
I do online school for my post-grad. The system is easy to use. There has been no contact with any advisors since enrolling though so you must check to make sure you are on track
I love attending WilmU. The academics are generally one day a week classes and it allows you all week to study, as well as work. The campuses that they have up and down the state are awesome. I really feel like a student, not like just a number like many feel at other schools.
Start Your Review of Wilmington University
My overall experience at Wilmington University has been good. As a working adult, this university fits well into my everyday life. It allows me to fulfill my dreams of obtaining my degree while managing a household and family.
So far my experience has been excellent. I love the flexibility of their block scheduling which allows me to take multiple classes without separate from one another. The professors use their real-life work experiences when teaching the class instead of just teaching from a book.
The staff's commitment to education is awesome! The tuition is very reasonable; however, I would love to see more scholarship opportunities in the future.
Professors take an interest in student success and help them succeed. Smaller class sizes make for more intimate learning.
I am very excited that I chose to be a part of Wilmington University's Higher Education Ed.D program! The school offers a great mix of professional development and intellectual nourishment.