Western New England University Graduate Reviews

The campus is absolutely gorgeous, especially in the fall. The people are very friendly and professors are kind and always willing to assist with any issues. Campus is very well-kept and groomed.
Generally, I love Western New England. I think it is a fantastic school where I have met great people and have so far received a great education. I've noticed over the past two years that with more students there is less parking which is becoming a bit of an issue with public safety and tickets. The new dining hall is an awesome place to go and even hang out, although the food is still the same not great dining hall food.
The faculty was very supportive, coursework was challenging and useful, as opposed to just being busy work to keep the student's grades up. The campus is beautiful, despite being in Springfield.
Start Your Review of Western New England University
I completed a 2-year online graduate program through WNEC (university). The classes were fabulous and informative and they fit into my very busy work schedule. I would do another online program through this university.