Western Kentucky University Graduate Reviews

I have really enjoyed most of my classes through Western Kentucky online. The teachers, for the most part, are very knowledgeable and do a good job of conveying their expertise. I wish that the online cost was less mainly because as an online student I am not getting the full benefit of being on campus, but the overall quality is still good.
The professors are top-rate in their qualifications, teaching style, and interaction with students. They are supportive of students and willing to go the extra mile for you. The college encourages professors and students to perform research in their field to present at national conferences. A large number of professors are published.
WKU is a great place to further your education! Great people, great atmosphere, and great facilities!
Start Your Review of Western Kentucky University
I enjoyed the diversity and abundance of campus activities to really make it feel like home while obtaining my degree.
As a non-traditional online student, my experience so far with WKU has been great. Most of the professors have been understanding of life circumstances while maintaining a rigorous courseload.
Western Kentucky University is a very diverse school and a clean campus. WKU advisors are not very informative toward the students.