West Virginia University Graduate Reviews

The academic value of WVU is underrated compared to its athletic departments. The professors are incredibly talented and skilled, and also sympathetic to the plight of modern college students. The nightlife is also great, with many bars and clubs in the local area. I have admired Morgantown for the entire 6 years I've lived here, and would love to continue living here.
I love that they have so many activities to be involved in. You can be as busy as you want in social and academic clubs and activities. I also love that each campus has plenty of places to eat and several outdoor places to sit and study.
I like the diversity here and how there is so much to do in the city of Morgantown. I, also, like how the university welcomes its students whether new or coming back with a lot of fun activities like FallFest and FoodFest. It's just amazing! I am proud to be a student at WVU.
Start Your Review of West Virginia University
I enjoy WVU because it has everything a student could need. From solid academics to fun social life opportunities, this campus is very well-rounded.
Nice, big campus. Inclusive environment. Professors care about students and listen to their suggestions. Some buildings are old but the university is continually updating them. Parking can be very hard.
I could not ask for a better university. Top notch professors, safe and secured campuses, diverse student lives.
I am originally from Virginia but came to WVU for undergrad. I loved everything about this school; I met so many great people and became friends with many of them. During my four years of undergrad I never felt home sick because of the great people at this university. I recently just started graduate school and I am so glad that I am able to come back for three more years.
West Virginia University is home to me. I honestly cannot imagine attending another university. The campus is unique, historical, and beautiful. There's always something to do and something going on. The people are friendly and supportive and everyone there is striving to learn.
West Virginia University is an integral part of the Morgantown community, it has a vibrant student body and a diverse group of students from numerous nationalities.
I completed my Master in Legal Study at WVU and I am currently working toward my Master in Special Education. I really like that I can take all my classes online since I live 2 hrs from the college and would not be able to attend if I had to physically go to the college. What I don't like is many of the programs (Masters level) do not have you taking courses that will transfer into another program therefore each degree you have to take the entire scheduled classes for that degree (from my experience) which is very expensive and after getting all the loans to pay for the college there is no way of ever getting a job to pay the loans off in a timely manner (a couple years).