Webster University Graduate Reviews

Staff is very friendly and helpful. Parking isn't difficult. Class website is easy to navigate and app is as well. I received a Webster folder full of useful information during orientation. Orientation was quick, easy and painless. And they fed us well!
I had a good experience with this school. I attended a satellite location and did not have to go to campus very often, but it is a nice campus in a better part of the St. Louis area.
It seems there is a lot of "office politics" between the Professors. After you go in debt to get your degree, either they are so busy trying to oust the Director, or they are so busy gossiping that they aren't there to help the student. One teacher NEVER gets things/approvals done on time, so you're lucky if you can get into class at all. This same Professor unwilling to work with entities outside of the local city, so if you don't live in the city, you're out of luck.
Start Your Review of Webster University
Easy to apply and register without taking dreadful tests. admissions was slow, classes are enjoyable
Very good experience thus far. I am taking classes at a satellite campus. Military friendly. Will work around your schedule if you take online classes. The classrooms at Ft. Sill are very nice everyone has their own computer.
Outstanding experience taking courses at Webster University. The degree program covered areas such as Management, Human Resources Management, Strategic Management, Organizational Development, Managerial Leadership, Organizational Behavior, Finance and a Capstone course in addition to four electives of my choice. I found good networking opportunities with my peers through sharing real-world experiences and best practices as class discussions were focused on applied management and leadership situations. It's a graduate degree and I logged in plenty of time creating presentations, analyzing case studies, writing essays, doing primary and secondary research, and even using spreadsheets in the Finance class to analyze which companies had optimal capital structures and were better investments.
This is a well recognized institution both locally and nationally. I enjoy that my professors can be easily reached and that my classes are small enough for me to stand out.
This university is great at transferring credits for military, but their administrative department isn't on par. I had to take a break in my education and when I later applied to pick up courses again they were sporadically responsive. I was frustrated with the experience, and moved on to a different university--which actually worked in my favor.
I enjoyed Webster University because it allowed me to study a field that is uncommon in many larger universities. I studied International Human Rights and loved the various theories and skills I learned there. I also enjoyed the small class size because it allowed me to get to know my professors and classmates.
Since starting the graduate program at Webster, it has been smooth. There has been no major issues or set backs. The advisers and mentors are truly helpful. And their response to your emails are in great time.
Professors vary depending on the class. So far, I have encountered professors who wants you to understand the material and pass the class. We all know "life happens". They are conscience of this and ensure many pathways for their students to turn in their work.
I would only which to have in-class lectures as well at a campus site near my location. Other than this detail, Webster University is a great school.
Great University - especially for an international experience. The professors are diverse and very helpful. Student life could be better- but if you are there for academics, you will love it!
The primary reason I chose Webster was because of the classes they offered and the convenience of it's location. However, as soon as I stepped in on my first day I was greeted with the nicest most helpful administration staff. The classes I took were small so I was able to get personal instruction and bonded with class mates. I networked with many of them and was around a lot of military folks. The instructors were very good, personable and seemed accessible. They all had their own individual style. I enjoyed just about each course I took and frankly am not that eager to graduate in December because I'll miss attending Webster!
This school has been a fantastic experience. It motivates and pushes you to think outside the box, for reasonable prices.
I attend Webster University at the Space Coast - Merritt Island, Florida campus. I enjoy the intimacy of the small campus and small class size. The advisers are committed to providing the information that the student needs to optimally satisfy all the requirements of their particular degree. This campus can improve on providing more classes on this campus and not ferrying students to the Melbourne campus.