Washburn University Graduate Reviews

Website is a bit confusing. Loved ease of coursework available. Flexibility and variety of study areas and courses were also great. Would suggest anyone interested in online courses to take a look at everything Washburn University has to offer.
Washburn University has been a family tradition. My father and brother attended their and now I did as well. I met my now fiancé my freshman year. It has been a great experience and fun learning environment. The campus is beautiful and seems to always be expanding. I am very proud to be an Ichabod!
I loved the professors I had at Washburn and the opportunities that were given to me through the University. My degree required a lot of group work, but it helped me get to know my peers and learn to work as a team. Student life is very friendly and there are many networking opportunities through Washburn. Unfortunately, Topeka doesn't have a lot to offer incoming students as far as entertainment, but it is a cheap place to live and is still somewhat of a fun college town.
Start Your Review of Washburn University
I loved Washburn University. The school continues to grow, however, as they add more buildings, they are not adding more parking.