Virginia Tech Graduate Reviews

I has an overwhelming positive experience attending Virginia Tech for undergrad. The university culture is centered around respect and school pride. There are many resources and opportunities available even though the school is settled in the small town of Blacksburg. As my time at Virginia Tech ended and I was nearing graduation the school provided great support in helping me find my first job. The one area in which Virginia Tech has area for improvement is its diversity in its student population.
Virginia Tech is a school going through a lot of changes. It's amazing. I really enjoyed my time here and feel like they have equipped me to be successful after I graduate. Love this place.
I would tell anyone to attend Virginia Tech if they had the chance! I learned more about myself and where I want to be in the future than I would have anywhere else. I met so many amazing people through this school and cannot wait to see what the future holds.
Start Your Review of Virginia Tech
I love the culture and the people here. I am in a professional program so I get the small school community on a big beautiful campus.
Amazing community and student life. Blacksburg is a quaint town with lots to do and see! Local hiking and outdoor activities make it a great place, year round.
Very good engineering school, with great campus setting and good on-campus dining options. Downtown area is nice. Lots of outdoorsy things to do outside of campus - hiking/bikingcamping!
Virginia Tech is a top tier school and I really have no changes for the campus or anything associated.