Virginia Commonwealth University Graduate Reviews

Structure is amazing and professors are all well qualified. The facilities are usually very good and the vibe and culture of the university is very liberal. It is a very diverse environment.
Many available opportunities, good programs, good professors. Offers areas of study in nearly any field available, and is one of the best schools for health care in the country.
Wonderful university with caring staff. Courses are relevant and engaging. Population is diverse. Social Work program is amazing with outstanding internship opportunities and community engagement.
Start Your Review of Virginia Commonwealth University
I felt that I received the highest quality education at VCU. I earned my Bachelor's of Science in Nursing in 2015, and because of the top class instructors, curriculum, resources, and facilities, I have chosen to pursue my graduate studies at the university beginning in 2019.
The campus, staff, and students are all so welcoming! The city has done a fabulous job providing a safe place for students to live and learn.
I love the artistic community present at VCU and how much emphasis they put on promoting diversity and innovation.
People are super nice, huge diversity, but chemistry department is terrible. Need better professors who know the material they're teaching. Also, get rid of the "teach yourself" method that Dr. Hunnicutt is crazy about.
It is excellent place to have an experience as a student. It imparts all most all fields of study. To fine tune Virginia Commonwealth University teaches ACPE course. The course is called Certificate in Patient Counseling. That course is really wonderful one for budding ministers, evangelists and pastors.

Keny
I like the professors and the area in the morning. Parking is an absolute nightmare and you don't want to be there when the sun goes down.
Virginia Commonwealth is a diverse school, with many opportunities for students. I have been exposed to the field I am majoring in and have been able to build up my resume.
As a graduate student taking night classes, I interact with a smaller bubble of people. I enjoy my classmates and my professors. I plan to apply to become an RA (just as I did in my undergraduate degree back in NYC) because it will allow me to be more engaged in the student community at VCU. As for my classes, I feel they are going to be helpful in my career as a multimedia journalist and I'm incredibly lucky to be taught by a 34-year-Washington Post veteran!