Utica College Graduate Reviews

It's good for a diversity of different students. the professors are well-educated and have different ideas for each class you go to. Each class is very different and has a different of number of students in it that are among different age groups.
Love this school so far. Half way done with my online masters program. Professors are knowledgeable, helpful, and are always available to assist. Tuition is about par for the course, as related to other online MBA programs.
I have been enjoying my experience so far at Utica College, I started my MBA program this past summer.
Start Your Review of Utica College
I have recently completed the MBA program at Utica College and I have had such an amazing and fulfilling experience! Academically, the professors are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Everything I learned, I was able to apply to my current job. The hybrid program was extremely flexible and made it possible to work and go to school full time.
In the masters of healthcare administration program. Great courses in a variety of healthcare management, finance, Quality improvement, marketing, etc. That I really feel will prepare students for leadership positions in healthcare.