University of Wisconsin Graduate Reviews

Ranked #25 in the world good university. Issues around diversity are ongoing, both with faculty and the student body. Lots of opportunities and good reputation.
The University of Wisconsin - Madison is a top research university and excellent choice for any graduate student. It is challenging both to get into and to complete.
The professors ask a lot and the veterinary school is extremely fast paced. I would certainly recommend coming here unless if they keep raising the tuition like they are trying to do now.
Start Your Review of University of Wisconsin
I absolutely loved attending UW for my undergraduate career and I am now going back for my master’s degree. Madison is a wonderful town to live in as well.
Love how liberal and beautiful it is. Would like to see the school have better connections with the capital.
Large campus with a lot of different options for student life and activities. The lake and the student union are very unique!
I'm in my second year as a grad student at UW-Madison. It's great! I really like it! The university overall is extremely research based, which is not for everybody. I do think that the incredible reputation of this university is mostly built on alumni relations, rather than actual academic quality. Madison is a fantastic place, the campus is beautiful, and State Street leading up to the capitol are iconic.
Don't go to grad school here. They pay their TAs and PAs terribly in the humanities. Fellowships are also below a living wage.