University of Toledo Graduate Reviews

I want to say poor because of many experiences I’ve had, but overall that’s just not true. I am very upset that they have increased tuition and I have no idea whether or not I’ll be able to pay for next semester without taking out additional loans. Books are way too expensive and usually unnecessary. They also are very unfriendly to commuter students, they desperately need more parking and all I hear about is Sharon Gaber doing all this amazing stuff when she’s forcing students to live on campus for two years and stole scholarship money that was rightfully earned by our students. The ONLY saving grace of this institution is that I’ve made some amazing friends here and that I’m forever grateful for.
Attending the University of Toledo has been the single best decision I have made up to this point in my life. The diverse culture has made me feel right at home. Professors here at the University are "all-in" helping you to succeed and find your dream job after graduation. If it weren't for a few encouraging words, I would have never decided to return and get my Masters at this University. "You will do better in Toledo".
Had some amazing professors who made me feel like I was ready to begin life in the working world. I also me some of the best friends I have ever had here. Would recommend this school to anyone!
Start Your Review of University of Toledo
UT is the best place to meet friends and has been my university for many years now. I love the beautiful campus, with its unique modern architecture and design. It is a beautiful school and everyone should come and visit to see for yourself!
I attended the University of Toledo as an undergraduate and am now attending as a graduate student. I love UT for various reasons--the main reasons being the location (down the street from my house!), diversity on campus, numerous activities available to students, and affordable tuition. UT has a beautiful campus and is inviting to current and prospective students. I couldn't be happier with the education and opportunities provided to me by the university, and I definitely recommend those seeking higher education to tour and apply for the University of Toledo!
I love my graduate program here at Toledo. There are tons of great places to study on campus as well as get a quick bite to eat before heading off to class. I wish there were more places to get coffee on campus though. Graduate students would love to grab coffee and not have to go far for it.
Great University. A lot of things to do on campus and my program is one of the top in the country. It does have a rather high acceptance rate though.