University of the District of Columbia Graduate Reviews

The University of the District of Columbia has an intimate setting affording students the opportunity to be familiar with their classmates and professors. It provides quality education at a reasonable cost. The course work and training that I am receiving at UDC would cost enormous sums at other universities. I like to call it education without sacrificing my financial future. The course work has been very challenging to prepare students for the work place. Our employment center is excellent and supports undergraduates, graduates and alumni. Our professors and president are relatable and are often seen intermingling with the student body.
I love UDC. Its the greatest experience I have ever had. Wonderful place and I hope you choose this year.
It a great school where everyone has the opportunity to achieve their goals, no matter what is your race, religion and social class.
Start Your Review of University of the District of Columbia
I like the fact that the school is diversity and that they take on the needs of all students. I felt appreciated and I felt like got a fair chance to experience higher education at this land grant university. I appreciate this school, staff, professors and administrative for supporting all students through their college experience. I would want them to have better technology in the classrooms and also financial aid process is slow.
The University of the District of Columbia is a good school. Academic and social life on campus is great and the professors are excellent doing their best to prepare students for their chosen careers.