University of Texas - Tyler Graduate Reviews

The academics are rigorous, and offer ample opportunity to explore a wide variety of topics and disciplines. Students are friendly, social, and always willing to join a study group.
I transferred here from a small private university and I love it. The teachers are great and the school is the perfect size. You can be as involved as you want to be and there are a lot of resources available. The tuition is very affordable and one of the best rates for college I know of. There are a range of classes available (compared to my last university) which I love.
Lovely campus and excellent student services. Faculty and staff are friendly and helpful. Engaging and fun student life.
Start Your Review of University of Texas - Tyler
Tuition and fees are somewhat affordable. Professors are always willing to lend a helping hand. The school has advanced technology which helps propel learning. it is a safe community. Great resources are available of students. Most department are very helpful in guiding you through any issues you may be having. It is a great school to build potential future networks. There is great diversity which helps make every individual feel very included. I really cannot think of any negative about this university at the moment. Hence I have given it a 5-star rating
I want to see more funding opportunities, more on campus jobs and more doctoral programs at the University. The university also needs to collaborate more with companies to absorb its graduates.
Great study environment. It is hard to navigate and get ahold of the enrollment center to take care of bills, class schedule, and financial aid.
I am a new student to UT Tyler. They have been very helpful with every aspect of enrollment. The staff has been quick to answer any questions and guide me throughout the process of enrollment.
The college is growing and offer more career opportunities that are close to home. I would change adding more areas to park for commuters.
Degree program is available 100% online. Living out of state but wanting to attend this school, I am disappointed in the fact that everything seems to be geared towards on campus students. I assume my undergraduate set a high bar, but UTT seems to forget their students are not all on campus and that only part of life isn't just going to school.
Professors are not well cooperated with the students. They will not even reply on emails. Pretty old syllabus they are following. Internships are not allowed in the last semester even though u got any opportunities. They don't care .they want tuition fees. Feeling sad to grad from this University.
I am currently getting my MS in Industrial Management and my experience at UT Tyler has been very good so far. Though it is a relatively small school, it has state-of-art technology and a low student-teacher ratio, which allows you to build a good understanding with faculty members; not to mention it is part of the giant UT system. The Graduate School at UT Tyler tries its level best to provide New Graduate Fellowships to most of the applicants/returning students, which makes the tuition fees very less (around $4k per semester) and arranges job fairs to enable students get jobs as soon as they graduate. If you are looking to get your Masters degree in management, UT Tyler is your best bet!
My overall experience at UT Tyler has been great so far. The campus is beautiful and it has diverse population. Professors are always eager to help their students learn the material. Also, there are a lot of resources that will help you sharpen the skills in the areas of academic and professional development.
The University of Texas at Tyler has an excellent Graduate program. The staff in every department from enrollment through my current studies have been fantastic. Everyone is willing to help and answer any and all questions within a timely manner. The program itself is challenging, but the teachers are encouraging and make you feel like they really want you to succeed
Masters in Industrial Management degree at University of Texas at Tyler offers 5 certifications apart from Masters degree. So a student can be certified by finishing the course work of masters program and receive 5 certifications at the same time . University of Texas at Tyler has also got very good scholarship opportunities. I have been awarded New Graduate Scholarship which has given me $1000 cash reward as well as my tuition fee has been reduced to half.
Academic advisers and administrative staff are very amicable and responsive! The online education is by far very well administered and you are not forgotten as a number; staff treats you as a real student even though you are a distance learner and may never meet. Programs are offered in various formats and advisers can help guide you in your degree to ensure you graduate on time (or in the least amount of time) which has prospects of a quick return on investment: Learn (graduate) & Earn ($).
Best school and best environment to study. The food at the MET needs to change or do a better serving job.